Back again, cause I screwed up.

Options
ashorey87
ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
Between September 2011 and July 2012, I lost 70 lbs. I wasn't at my goal just yet, but I was content with how I looked and felt, and maintained for a couple of months. Then I met my boyfriend, the most unhealthy individual I have ever known, and we had pizza dates and chinese dates, and beer dates, and my gym dates became few and far between. I gained back 30 of those pounds in the last 7 months. So here I am, back with a vengeance, to lose those 30, plus an additional 20 lbs. Looking for some supportive friends!

Stats:

HW: 225 ( Sept 2011)
LW: 155 (July 2012)
CW: 185
GW: 135

Replies

• scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Hope you make your goal this time! Feel free to add me. I log everyday and am very supportive.
  • Angeleyes_simone
    Options
    Welcome back and i know you can do it since you did it before :) Friend request sent
  • bcsk8r
    bcsk8r Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    its amazing just how much your signafcant other can screw over your goals. just stay steong and feel free to add me if you need the extra support
  • Danielle_Style
    Danielle_Style Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I know what it's like to have a significant other whose goals are not in line with your own. My aunt really helped me to realize that we have to be responsible for our own success. And that's so hard when temptation is always in your face.

A quick suggestion for the "date nights" would be for you to suggest a place to go for dinner that you know would have choices you'd both want. Uno's is great because they have lots of genuinely healthy options, but also lots of "junk" food too.

One thing I'm working hard on is not forcing my lifestyle down my husband's throat. He can only be healthy by choice, and same with me. But I also have to take a minute when facing down temptation and realize that I DO have a choice.

You're going to do great!!!

Feel free to add me. Like the others, I log every day. I go over my calories a bit a couple times a week - be forewarned. But I'm still losing because I'm doing my best to stay active and take this one step at a time.

You've got this, girl!