Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Convinced that my fat loss started at top & bottom

Just looking at my measurements and muscle definition today... And from the looks of it my fat loss started at my face and my feet and is working its way to the middle. :grumble: :laugh: :laugh:

My legs are getting quite a bit of definition and are hard as a rock. I'm also happy to report that I failed the pencil test. Ladies, you know what I'm talking about. I'm starting to really like my butt. My face is losing that little pocket of fat under my chin and fat loss is now somewhere underneath my boobs. (I saw my ribs the other day! Whoo hoo!) My arms are very defined.

Weight loss is slow but steady. It would probably go faster if I followed a stricter diet i.e. cut out or drastically reduced my weekend beer consumption but ... not going to happen.

I just wish it were possible to spot reduce like the commercials and ads all claim you can do. Because it sure would be nice to be down another size come summer.

anyone else experienced this?