Confessions of junkfood junkies

Options

Replies

• carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for apple pie this week. mmm 3 slices this week.
  • Meganalva
    Meganalva Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Gee whiz, you guys make me sound absolutely horrible. I need to get much more serious, thanks for helping to motivate me!! I eat much more candy than this DAILY...I have a serious sugar addiction, I think. :(
  • ipw133
    ipw133 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'll eat what is called junk food now and again. I'm losing weight and I'm not dead. It's called 'moderation'....works for me.
  • luvtcuk
    luvtcuk Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    General T's chicken. Every time I went to the food court, I want it.
  • Its_All_Gongfu
    Its_All_Gongfu Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have to make a terrible confession that i haven't eaten any junk for for the past 1 year.....

Unfortunately i have developed a thing called as "controlling temptations"

Your "Sanctimonious Former Fat Guy Syndrome" appears well developed as well! :wink:
  • Its_All_Gongfu
    Options
    I'll eat what is called junk food now and again. I'm losing weight and I'm not dead. It's called 'moderation'....works for me.

Well played!! :smile:
  • fairykelly13
    fairykelly13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have to make a terrible confession that i haven't eaten any junk for for the past 1 year.....

Maybe you should develop a thing called "not being a condescending, sarcastic, self-righteous, holier-than-thou, egotistical jerkhole" :)

^ THIS. A thousand times THIS.
  • crazygrldieting
    Options
    Is one mini sized nutter butter, really THAT bad? I only ate one. cuz it was the last one. I feel accomplished. =.=
  • Its_All_Gongfu
    Options

Wow, great for you. Feeling superior now?

LOL right?

A clear case of SFFGS.
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I could eat an entire tub of ice cream, no problem. Especially if it has chunks of candy or cookies in it. It's been a good while since this has happened. And I could eat an entire family sized bag of Sun Chips. They're just sooo good.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    not much for junk food like chips.. but I love baked goods.

Last night: 2 raisin scones and 1 cannoli! Still a calorie deficit and it was supper yummy.

It's ok to indulge here and there as part of your journey!
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be able to keep doing this if I wasn't able to eat some of my favorite food (aka Junk) every now and then. My goal this time around (I've lost 20 pounds how many times in my life) is to make it about moderation.

I just had two handfuls of my daughter's "full butter" Jiffy Pop popcorn. Could have gotten up and made an entire bag of my lower calorie stuff, but what the heck??? It tasted great (but I did log it).

On Tuesday, while I made my calorie count, it was comprised of quite a few servings of Nacho Doritos.
  • hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am eating mini eggs while reading this post. Rough scene :P

Sadly while reading this thread someone else mentioned whoopers and I rolled over to the candy drawer only to find all my mini robin eggs had been eaten. :(
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I am eating mini eggs while reading this post. Rough scene :P

Sadly while reading this thread someone else mentioned whoopers and I rolled over to the candy drawer only to find all my mini robin eggs had been eaten. :(

talking about whoppers....whatchoo know bout the strawberry milkshake whoppers?! Friggin bomb.
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    My husband fusses at me for baking sweets, then eating almost all of them by myself :O think it's why I've gained weight
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options

Wow, great for you. Feeling superior now?

why should i be feeling superior ?

I am extremely serious about my weight loss program, that does not mean i have superiority complex....

just because someone eats junk food doesn't mean they aren't serious about weight loss. as long as you are eating in your macros, drinking lots of water and having some exercise thrown in there's nothing wrong with having some junk in your belly
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Currently eating a Lindor truffle!

zomg sounds awesome
  • mommy1126
    mommy1126 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My confession is I let myself have a little something every day! It always fits in my calories, and is worth every calorie that I use for my "junk fix" : ). Last night, said calories were for some crunchy cheetos!
  • Jsperez94
    Options
    I crave salt and chocolate together. My dietician recommended Ghirardelli Sea Salt Soiree. I save calories for it and have one square per day for three days once a month. Then, I have to hide the package b/c I'm too easily tempted. It's almost too salty but so very, very tasty.
  • JenniferMary_9169
    Options

And you have an 87 lb weight loss to show for it. Congrats! Junk food can be like crack to me. I totally get what you meant with this post. Keep up the fabu work :smile: