Need more motivation and encouragement

Options
I joined in April of 2012. I went from 220 to 152. But since winter came i have had no motivation at all. Im now fluctating between 164-170. I want to get down to at least 150. And lose my belly/ muffin top! I need all the encouragement and motivation I can get. Im not always encourageing or motivational to others but i try when i can. i work a full time job, and im a full time mom. And I have a bad habit of eating ice cream. Falling back into my old habits. I have not eaten healthy for awhile. (unfortunately healthy food is more exspensive than fatty greasy foods, which is quite sad. Anyways enough of the rambling!! Thanks for reading my post and add me if you like!

Replies

• ashleymcn01
    ashleymcn01 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Start with your profile, and what you wrote about yourself. Is that still true today? You just have to get your head back in the game and stay focused and determined. By the way, congratulations on dropping nearly 70lbs!!!! What an accomplishment that is!! Think about how you felt when the weight was coming off, how motivated you were to keep going. Try to reconnect with that way of thinking again. It's amazing what a 20 minute walk through the neighborhood can do for the soul. That 20 minute walk will start to increase to 30 minutes, then an hour if you work up to it. It's all about the small changes we make and you have done it before!!!

You haven't gained that much that you can't reach your goal pretty quickly of 150, just focus. Drop the ice cream!!!!!! Make the smart food choices, and get yourself moving!!! You are not alone here, but you are the one responsible for YOU.
  • buxyblue
    buxyblue Posts: 11
    Options
    What you have accomplished so far is totally awesome! keep that in mind when you get down. You will have those days, everyone does. Imagine how you will feel when you reach your goal and look down and see that the scale says 150!! Do you have a plan to reach your goals? How are you going to do it?