biggest loser

futuredispatchhottie911
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I am trying out for the biggest loser on Monday please say a little prayer for me.

Replies

• That's awesome!! Best best of luck to you!!
  • ClareRce
    ClareRce Posts: 79
    Aww, I certainly will. With that smile you'll get far. Good luck.
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Wow! Good luck!
  • sheri3762
    sheri3762 Posts: 159
    GOOD LUCK!!!!!! That is my favorite show and it has also given me a lot of motivation in the last few months!!!! I hope you make it. I met someone a couple weeks ago whose cousin was also trying out for the show. He was in the top 30. Are you in that group also? I really hope you make it! would be an amazing experience!!!!!!! My fingers are crossed for you!!!!!!!!! Keep us posted!!!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    OHH WOW! I'll keep you in my thoughts! How cool would that be! You'd have the biggest cheer squad EVER! :D GL! When will you know if you made it?
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Go you! It's a great show, but would be better with you on it! :D

Cheering for you!
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    :flowerforyou:

That's awesome!!!!! I know you probably can't blog or whatever while you're there, but if you make it, at least let us know you made it so we can look for you and cheer you on!!!!!

Good luck!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Good Luck!!
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 674 Member
    best of luck to you! keeps us informed!
  • skyski_tige
    skyski_tige Posts: 67 Member
    Good luck!
  • That would totally be so awesome that is my favorite show I trully only watch TV on Tuesdays to see it. So if you make it I will definately be one of your biggest fans plz let me know if you did or not. I was scared with Jillian show it was going to fall but now that you say they are having auditions there is hope!! Hoping you get it!!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Prayer said. Good luck!!!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    How did it go?
This discussion has been closed.