My Boobies

Options
For those of you, who have dropped alot of weight Ive got a question. Did the size of your breast get smaller too? I am very top heavy and it does limit me on some of the things I do. I'm just hoping that with the pounds i'll be shedding cups too :)

Replies

• kavanaghev
    kavanaghev Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I lost two cup sizes and I am still breastfeeding so I expect it will be three by the time we wean. I lost 45lbs. Have to say that as much as I miss my old boobs, I really love the freedom of C-cups!!
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ive lost several inches off my midriff and upper chest and a couple off my actual chest so it all kind of evened itself out. My boobs almost look better than they did before without all the extra fat around my midriff lol!
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    That's the first place I lose weight from. It's different for different people but I would venture a guess you should lose some since boobs are mostly fat.
  • fionafish
    Options
    40lb down, and still not gone anywhere. I have always been big busted, I have lost a little off my back, but the boobs are hanging on. I am just outside the top of my healthy weight, and then will do a bit more, so I am just going to have to get use to styles that work and flatter.

Hope yours behave better for you.
  • crazyweirdo
    Options
    Just thought I'd add a tidbit that will most likely make you giggle... I'm quite the opposite. I have itty-bitty-titties and fear they will disappear completely when I drop the pounds. Seeing as I am a size 22 currently with B-cups, and when I was a size 18 I had A-cups... So if I get to my goal size of 8, I'll end up having inverted AAA cup boobies... lol :( **sigh**
  • AlisonTheNerd
    AlisonTheNerd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have changed weight a few times over the past few years, gaining and losing, but my chest size has never budged. It really depends on your hormones. But both of my sisters and my mother lose bust if they lose weight, so I'm the odd one out.

And I'm very top heavy, 34F last time I was measured (last month). Really the only time they change is over the course of my cycle they can swell and shrink a little, but no huge swings.

Good Luck!
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I lost 45ish pounds and went from a 36DD (at 165 pounds) (could've possibly gone up a cup size, one side is bigger than the other by a considerable amount), and am now a 32DD (at 127. I've gotten as low as 117 and was also 32DD then.) (I will often buy a 34D because it's easier to find.)
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Yep, sure did. But I believe it's usually proportional....that is to say, most woman maintain their proportions. So chances are even when you are slim you will still have big boobies for your figure, just smaller than they currently are. Not a terrible problem to have!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    For me... I don't seem to gain/lose weight in my boobs. On the plus side my boobs usually look perkier with weight loss and exercise. The downside is they lose a bit of their fullness. Its a good thing I don't lose weight there too, because at best I'm an optimistic (I say optimistic because there are some B cups that I can squeeze into so I'm right on the line) C cup, but they sit aways apart because I have big shoulders so they look small.
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I've lost 75 and mine have only gone down 1 cup size to a DD but I went from a 38 to a 32 :D
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have definitely lost cup sized from a 42DD to a 40C and my boobs look saggy. It makes me sad :sad: because I feel like my weight loss makes me look older (saggy boobs and worsening dark circles) instead of younger. I'm only 26!!!!
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    A resounding yes. I went from a 34B to a 32A in eight months. It was heartbreaking in a weirdly good way.
    For those of you, who have dropped alot of weight Ive got a question. Did the size of your breast get smaller too? I am very top heavy and it does limit me on some of the things I do. I'm just hoping that with the pounds i'll be shedding cups too :)
  • dotknott
    dotknott Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Before I hit he 20 lbs mark I'd lost a cup size. I went from C->B (in what felt like overnight!)

Damn that boob stealing gnome.
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Yes. Mine did. I officially cannot wear most of my bras. They just fall right out now. I was like a 44 DDD or some such size in Cacique (sp?). I need new ones I just hate to go get measured (not that I even know where to do it, I got it done once somewhere over 10 years ago but now I forget where it was!)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this happening to anyone. Please see a doctor.
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Cup size has stayed the same, but my band size has gone down. I do feel like I have extra boob skin though. That's not cool.
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 40lbs and only 1 cup size :(
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    10 years ago when i had my GB i was 330 lbs, and 44 F
    i lost weight went down to 38 D
    then gained back to 42 DD

even accounting for changes with aging, etc,
    YES you lose breast fat too. fat falls off EVERY part!
  • mmirasolo
    Options
    Yes. Mine did. I officially cannot wear most of my bras. They just fall right out now. I was like a 44 DDD or some such size in Cacique (sp?). I need new ones I just hate to go get measured (not that I even know where to do it, I got it done once somewhere over 10 years ago but now I forget where it was!)
  • mmirasolo
    Options
    you can get measured at any Victoria Secrets for free