anyone in their 20s, just starting & wanna lose ~60lbs???

Options

Replies

• kaicey88
    kaicey88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and fairly new to MFP. Haven't gotten involved in any of the community aspects yet but would love to give/receive support and make some friends! Hoping to lose ~45-50 lbs.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Does it count that I've lost 90 and have like 15-20 to go?
  • dynamitegalxo
    dynamitegalxo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    i'm 25 and wanna lose at least 50!
  • PriciaD
    PriciaD Posts: 4
    Options
    Yep I'm 22 and RE-starting. I need to lose somewhere around that number, maybe a little less.
  • HopeDaleen930
    Options
    I am 26 and want to lose close to 100 pounds. I could use some friends!
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    I'm 27, Working on losing my first 50 pounds. Then I'll have 59 to lose after that! I log on daily and love to motivate, support and chat with my friends! Feel free to add me if you'd like :smile:
  • Jenner9169
    Jenner9169 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    21 with about 40lb to loose feel free to add me anyone. I'm on here pretty much every day.
  • DystoniaGirl
    DystoniaGirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yup, im 20 and wanting to lose 60lbs (im 206lbs now and aiming to get to 146). Feel free to add xx
  • erikalafnear
    Options
    I'm 22 and new to MFP. Initially, I am looking to lose 50ish. I'll re-evaluate once I hit that goal.
  • Haysel13
    Haysel13 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey. I'm officially starting tomorrow. Tryna to lose about 55-60 pounds. Feel free to add me!! :wink:
  • mpchaplin
    mpchaplin Posts: 19
    Options
    I restarted recently. I had sucess with weight watchers before a couple years ago. I'm 26 and looking to try and lose about 50 pounds. I sent a friend request!
  • jess_erin
    jess_erin Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    In my 20's with 50 to lose... hope that's close enough. Feel free to add.
  • jessknickle
    jessknickle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, and I have about 70 pounds to lose. Hopefully this time I will be able to do it!
  • milkydud85
    milkydud85 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Im 27 i also need to loose weight i just added you ... every body else add me too ;-)
  • samanthajade124
    samanthajade124 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and have lost 32.6 lbs in the last 12 weeks :) I want to lose 69 more to get to my ultimate goal weight of 160lbs :)

Maybe 140-150lbs depending on my physique when I get to 160 :)

Anyone can add me! I'm on daily and always offer support and motivation when I can :flowerforyou:
  • delizaramirez
    Options
    I'm 22. I had WLS a year ago today but I'm still not where I would like to be! Please someone get me back on the healthy train! :)
  • kerrirob1
    kerrirob1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i'm 22 and looking to lose about 45lb (possibly more, i'll see how i feel when i get there)... feel free to add me :)
  • Shelbsta22
    Shelbsta22 Posts: 65
    Options
    21 and in same boat. feel free to add
  • sadiehileman
    Options
    I'm 22 and need to lose 40!
  • danamariers
    danamariers Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Me too- 27 and looking to lose roughly 62 lbs.

Feel free to add me & all the best on your journey :)