G'day all!

Options
Hey there everyone.

My name is Mal. I am new to this site and basically to the whole idea of macro counting and what not.

A little about me.

I have been training and what not for many years now. But at a stage in my life a few years back I found myself at 102kg, strong but well over weight.

Some stuff happend in my personal life which happens to everyone. But although bad was good in other ways at the same time. I then embarked on a huge weight loss challenge to myself, it wasn't very normal as I basically shut myself off to the world for about a year without seeing people very often at all. At the end of it at my lowest i was at about 72kg.

I ate the same foods everyday for almost a year and trained about 7-10 times a week. it was pretty extreme.

Anyways, it was worth it as I finally felt healthy and better then I ever have before.

Im currently at about 77kg and my strength is almost back to where it was when i was over 100kg.

I still have a bit of body fat to loose, and after doing some research and some help from a few people I know, I think taking this route will be my best option, as I think my body is just used to everything I do now.

I look forward to chatting to you all on these boards and if there are any questions or anything just ask away :)

Thanks guys and gals

MM