leaving for 8 days!

kat1000000
kat1000000 Posts: 66 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I will be leaving today for a 8 day trip for work. I will not be able to log on for the duration of the trip. I hope i can be good and stay at least halfway on track while i'm gone. Wish me luck!!!

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Good Luck!! You'll be fine, I'm sure! The lessons you have learnt are all stored "upstairs now" so you wont need the security of the website!

Saying that though, make sure you return to us as soon as you get back :tongue:

Enjoy your trip! :flowerforyou:
  • mrsyatesy
    mrsyatesy Posts: 173
    Good luck - hope the trip is good!
    I am going away in a few weeks to the US and wont be able to log on either, I am really nervous about it so I'll be interested to hear how you get on!
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    I know you have already adopted some healthy habits that will serve you well on your trip. Keep snacks with you, no cream sauces, order a side salad instead of fries (feel free to pilfer a few fries from someone else's plate though :wink: ) You'll be drinking your water too.

Good luck and have fun.
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    oh, also....try to log on to MFP on a courtesy computer - it will keep you more focused.
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    I just returned last week from a trip away. I did use the knowledge I have learned here and actually lost a pound the week I was gone even though every meal was at a restaurant. I worked out in the hotel exercise room and went swimming a few times also. That being said I still had a really hard time starting back up with MFP. I really believe the consistentcy of signing in every day helps. If you can, do it. If not don't hesitate to get on the minute you get home. I didn't sign in the day I got home or even the next day and I think that in itself was why I struggled so much. Good luck!
  • MEMA5
    MEMA5 Posts: 93 Member
    GOOD LUCK, U WILL BE OK, IF U FEEL U NEED TO KEEP UR DIARY IN A NOTEBOOK SO U CAN LOG IT IN WHEN U GET BACK AND SEE HOW GOOD U HAVE DONE..HAVE A GOOD TRIP
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Have a wonderful time, eat sensibly and fill your time with 'active' fun! See you when you get back. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.