Lower stomach paunch help?

Options
My main reason for being on MFP is this: I am mainly a normal size all over (UK 10) except for my lower stomach which makes me look totally out of proportion and have a pot belly. I have cut down my calories to 1500 and and am doing C25K and 30DS as I know I am unfit.
My stats for reference are:
Weight: 160 lb
Height: 5 foot 11
Waist: 27 inches
Hips: 35 inches

I am not sure if it is fat as even when I weighed 140 lb I did not have a flat stomach.
Any help?

Replies

• redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    My main reason for being on MFP is this: I am mainly a normal size all over (UK 10) except for my lower stomach which makes me look totally out of proportion and have a pot belly. I have cut down my calories to 1500 and and am doing C25K and 30DS as I know I am unfit.

I am not sure if it is fat as even when I weighed 140 lb I did not have a flat stomach.
    Any help?

I am not seeing a pot belly in your pic. It is not the best picture to be able to tell that though. You look great!
  • MrsLg
    MrsLg Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Options

Any help?

Your stomach IS flat! It's not supposed to be concave. Women will naturally have some roundness to our tummy and hips. God made us that way for a purpose.

You are beautiful!! Be happy with your wonderful figure and enjoy it!
  • strawberryjellybaby
    strawberryjellybaby Posts: 18 Member
    Options

I am not seeing a pot belly in your pic. It is not the best picture to be able to tell that though. You look great!

Nothing like MFP to make you feel better about yourself! Thank you it is probably better if I get a sideways picture. It is not obvious when I am clothed but I would like to be at a place just before you see a six pack develop, flat and toned. It is a small goal but it is something I would like to do!