Going into unchartered waters!

Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Well, as today I've lost 10lbs since April 7th. I am finally back to my pre preg weight! The problem is...this is the weight my body "likes." Ugh. Well, I don't like it and will be entering a new "zone" hopefully in the next week. Is it going to be harder for me since my body likes the weight I am at now??? I'm so scared of failing!

Any encouragement would be appreciated! Going to take the kids out for our 2.5 mile walk now.

Thanks in advance!
Lisa

Replies

• SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    The closer you get to your goal the harder it gets. My body was very happy with my weight 10lbs ago and has fought long and hard to stop me losing it. It will take much longer than the first 20,30.100lbs you just need to understand that it will be nowhere near as quick.

I actually view this as a HUGE benefit. Sounds weird right? This slow loss has meant that I have spent that extra 9 weeks developing and nurturing my lifestyle change. While I've watched the final pounds slowly fall away I have discovered new foods, new exercise routines, new recipes and made new friends.

Yes it may be a pain to watch it fall off so slowly but use this extra time to your benefit and make the most of it!
This discussion has been closed.