Green Coffee Bean Extract

Anyone use green coffee bean extract and if so, what has been your experience?

Replies

• Brenda4105
    Brenda4105 Posts: 117 Member
    I tried it. I would say don't waste your money. I didn't have any luck with it. The only thing I lost was the money I spent on it.
  • I've been taking them for a week and lost a pound so far.
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    There are a lot of nay-sayers on here saying don't waste your money and don't like it because Dr. Oz promoted it.

Now personally I have been taking it for six months. It helped me shed a stubborn 6lbsthat when I plateaued that I've kept off, plus lost more.

SN added benefit: I've been T1 diabetic for twenty-seven years. Before starting the GCBE I was doing about eight to ten shots a day plus one for my long-lasting insulin and my blood sugars were usually on the high end of my range. Now I always watch what I eat and like everyone have good days and bad. But I can look at a plate of food and in under a minute tell you how many carbs there are. It's a handy tool lol. Anyway back to my point. Since starting GCBE I only have to do two to three shots a day, have cut my long acting insulin in half, and only require a third of the insulin I used to. My endocrinologist couldn't be happier because this all happened AFTER I started it. I've always worked out and eat healthy minus my cheat days.

I have had nothing but good experiences. Weightloss yes but even more importantly my diabetes is in the best, tightest control of my life.

So let them say what they will but I love it
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    It has not been proven to work. It can harm your body. Ultimately, it's a waste of money. If a pill actually made you lose weight no one would need to be here and no one would need to lose weight. Pills don't work. Don't waste your time and money.
  • KahalaGal
    KahalaGal Posts: 112 Member
    Thanks all!!