Wow do I feel great

doll2002
doll2002 Posts: 427
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I had to share this with my MFP family. I am on the last day for level one of JM 30 shred. Last night was the first time I was able to complete the workout without being completely worn out and almost breathless. It felt good, good, good. I am looking forward to starting level 2 tomorrow.

I thought I would not be able to do the jumping jacks without stopping, but last night each segment that included jumping jacks, I was able to stay with Jillian. That's a big accomplishment for me. The first time I heard her say if you stick with it, your body will eventually adjust to the vigourous workout, I thought to myself, yeah right Jillian. If you are using this workout and you think you can't do it, let me say yes you can. I feel and see a big change in my abs in only a week. Go me!!!

Replies

• justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Good for you!!! Way to hang in there.
  • Bump319
    Bump319 Posts: 17
    Way to go!! Keep it up. :tongue:
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Awesome! I've only just done Day 2 of the shred and I can't wait until I get used to it. Right now my arm and ab muscles are grouchy at me... hahaha. But at least I'm not really sore since I've been working out regularly for 3 months now. My goal is to be able to do the ab sections without modification, then I'll let myself move up a level.
This discussion has been closed.