12 Week Zumba Challenge

After several months my friend has finally returned my Zumba fitness workout DVDs. I will be doing the accelerated weight loss program in hopes of losing 2 pant sizes before I leave. Ready for results :)

Replies

• Rbacchiega
    Rbacchiega Posts: 52 Member
    I plan on adding Zumba to my routine tomorrow! Right now I'm doing 30 minutes stationary bike in the morning and 30ds in the evening, but the bike is just so....blah. Zumba looks like fun and from what I've read you burn way more calories, so I'm on board!
  • Zumba is fun you will love it and burn lots of calories!!!
  • Woo Hoo..Are you doing the Transformation or Exhilarate DVD's?? I love Zumba.
  • ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Woo Hoo..Are you doing the Transformation or Exhilarate DVD's?? I love Zumba.

I have the Transformation set and I am definitely down for this challenge! I'm new to Zumba and my plan now is to combine the 30ds with Zumba (we'll see how hard both of them are together! I might switch to every other day :laugh: )
  • Awesome ellaloveslove. I have both sets also. I'm down for the challenge as well..Zumba is sooooo fun...Let's do it..
  • pregweightgone
    pregweightgone Posts: 3 Member
    I would love to join this challenge. I just got the dvd set and need some motiviation. Monday will be my starting point. :smile: I am all for motivational support.
  • Rbacchiega
    Rbacchiega Posts: 52 Member
    3 days in so far....and I love it! I've never had so much fun. I have, however, realized that my dreams of becoming and internationally famous Latin dancer are shattered.
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Healthy_fresh_start Posts: 183 Member
    i have just done zumba on the xbox for the first time and i cant believe how much of a sweat ive worked up!!!
    I am currently also doing the 30ds and thought this is a bit more light hearted and might help break things up a little!

What exaclt is the 12 week challenge or have i missed something :)
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Yes, what is the challenge? I do Zumba at my gym 4 times a week and I am addicted!!! LOVE it so much!!!
  • 08kat
    08kat Posts: 51
    Count me in. Just got the Exhilarate set of DVDs and will be starting tomorrow. :bigsmile:
  • I just received the Exhilerate set. I am going to do the Rush dvd in the mornings and the longer workouts on alternating evenings. Good luck everyone!!!!!!
  • athenabulger
    athenabulger Posts: 2 Member
    What is this challenge? I have the exhilarate box set and love it!!
  • Is there a set date to start the 12 week challenge or the first time you do it is your start date
  • ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Is there a set date to start the 12 week challenge or the first time you do it is your start date

I'm thinking just whenever you start? I'm starting today!
  • Ok cool I'm starting tomorrow twice a week to start :wink:
  • missANWilson
    missANWilson Posts: 24 Member
    I started this week! :) I love Zumba and I have it on Kinect so its easy! I can't wait to see how much I've lost in 11 weeks
  • betterbestbestest
    betterbestbestest Posts: 35 Member
    im watching a zumba infomercial right now. i really want them!!!!!!
  • I don't see the challege, but starting May 1st I'm going to start incorporating 2 Zumba classes a week at my gym. I'm super excited.
  • LadyT1190
    LadyT1190 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm all in as well. I'm already doing hip hop abs 6 days/wk. I've been doing it for almost 6 wks and I have 2 wks left but I'm willing to add in Zumba. What is the complete challenge?
  • rereraines2014
    rereraines2014 Posts: 2 Member
    I want to start this challenge!! We can do this!! I'm going to start on Monday!!