victorious victory day challenge Apr 1st

Options
Good morning everybody happy april fools day to all.

Well did my tae-bo dvd this morning boy that is hard I think it will take a couple of times before I get to grips with it though couldn't get my coordination quite right for some of the moves but still tried.

Yesterday got totally hooked on DDR and when I checked I had been playing for three hours don't know what to class that as. It really gets the heart rate up and I was soaked by the end of it I suppose dancing is probably the closest to logging this.

Might go on my elliptical for a bit later on or I may just play DDR again for 1 hour only though my legs are killing me at the mo.

Hope everybody has a good day.

Replies

• vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Good morning everybody happy april fools day to all.

Well did my tae-bo dvd this morning boy that is hard I think it will take a couple of times before I get to grips with it though couldn't get my coordination quite right for some of the moves but still tried.

Yesterday got totally hooked on DDR and when I checked I had been playing for three hours don't know what to class that as. It really gets the heart rate up and I was soaked by the end of it I suppose dancing is probably the closest to logging this.

Might go on my elliptical for a bit later on or I may just play DDR again for 1 hour only though my legs are killing me at the mo.

Hope everybody has a good day.
  • KristieT
    KristieT Posts: 49
    Options
    Whats DDR?

I do the TAE BO video's sometimes also...Those are some good workouts.
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    I think it'd the "Dance, Dance Revolution" video game.:tongue:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

I was up at 5:30am and did my turbo jam cardio mix 1. I feel great!
    In a couple of hours I'm gonna get on the elliptical for 30 min and possibly do my TJ lower body.
    I went over 1400 calories yesterday (yikes!). I felt like crap from eating too much last night but I'm over it now and today is a new beautiful day!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Happy April Fool's Day:flowerforyou:

I've decided to go back to Hip Hop Abs Total Body Burn for a month or so. I did the Biggest Loser DVD's for 12 weeks and lost 14 pounds & tons of inches but I'm bored. I found that I am more able to keep up with Shaun on the Video this time around.

It's supposed to hit 62 today so I'm hoping for a mile long walk when my son gets out of school.

Have a GREAT day!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Today is the gym for my old friend the elliptical and the rowing machine. (I've got this 20 min el./20 min. row/20 min. el sandwich I do)
    Then weights at home,
    then dance tonight. Busy day in prep for my day off tomorrow! And, I'm ordering my HRM today! It's my end of the year treat (school year, or at least teaching year ended yesterday for me).

Happy Tuesday!:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    62 sounds wonderful! The air has be running for a couple of weeks now. The low tonight should be in the 60s, so if the humidity would go down, I could open the windows.

My butt was sore yesterday from all the lunges in BL workout - so no weights for me. I did some curls and triceps, but didn't go to class as I knew there would be more lunges and squats. My butt is still sore today.

HRM update #3:
    wore the HRM to yoga - and we had the easiest class we've had in months! Everything was supported, ugh. The highest it went was putting the chairs away! Too bad I didn't take a resting heart rate during savasana. I ordered Rodney Yee's new video Yoga Cross Train, so maybe I'll try wearing it when it arrives.

Yesterday was yoga and walking. Today is elliptical during Oprah (Dr. Oz is going to be on talking about night terrors).
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Yipee! I added another lap around the lake onto my trail run for a total of almost 6 miles and I'm averaging about a ten minute mile. I need to push the effort, but trying to get back slowly from my crud.

Need to do my lifing but not sure I'll have time today. May have to change things up this week.
    No weight lost, but no gain either. Still trimming inches off slowly. I'll take a picture tonight & try to get it posted.

Great start ladies!
    :drinker:
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    Happy April 1st to everyone... I woke up not feeling well so I went for a light 30 min walk instead of intense aerobics... felt much better afterwards... then did my upper body workout and stretch... I went way over on calories last night which is probably why I felt like crap this morning... oh well today is a brand new day...
    Have a great one and I will catch up with ya later...
    Jenn
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    DDR is dance dance revolution video game so far me and my son have been at it for 2 1/2 hours its exhausting and addictive (I stick to songs with a fast beat it really gets your heartrate up) the best part is it is fun I am starving now so gonna fix dinner.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Off to a bunch of meetings today, so the workout will have to wait until tonight.

Have a great April Fool's Day!

Today I'm aiming for:

1. Eat slowly and mindfully
    2. Drink green tea and take vitamins
    3. 20 minutes weights, 30 minute walk tonight