Super low energy level

Options
Diet plus new workouts have me totally beat. Does anyone have any suggestions for specifics I could incorporate into my diet to keep my mood and energy level up?

Replies

• prestonam
    prestonam Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    fish oils are meant to be brilliant. I am going to start taking some now. Also maybe look at what ur doing dont do too much too soon or u will burn out really quickly. good luck and keep at it just keep reevaluating what u want. Maybe doing a little less exercise and focusing on nutrition would be better for u at the start or vice versa.
  • albertabeefy
    albertabeefy Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    If your food diary is a true representation of what you're eating ... and if you're also exercising ... then you're likely out of energy because you're not eating enough.

Your diary shows you between 900 and 1400 calories a day for intake, usually around 1300 ... Unless you're very small, you're likely under BMR.

FYI a 24 year old 5'3" 130lb woman would have a BMR of about 1400 calories... You'll have your best energy levels eating between your BMR and your TDEE.
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    All of the above + in my case taking some vitamins helps
  • fitnessfreddie
    fitnessfreddie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Everything plus add some mental toughness, you gotta tell yourself you're not tired and you can get a workout in.