Replies

• Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Good ideas!
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it is available where you live but I pick up my fit foods and eat that for working luches. They are about $7 each meal and then the meals that are about to expire that day are half off. I get 3 and usually eat leftovers the rest of the week.
  • pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    3 romaine lettuce leaves, almond butter (or peanut or cashew) 1 banana. Spread nut butter on lettuce, slice banana between the 3 and roll up spring-roll style. Yum and filling.

black beans heated the night before with cumin, red peppers, garlic, & onions
    crumbles of cotija cheese
    1 corn tortilla
    sometimes I add a few slices of turkey/chicken if we have left overs--but usually not. tastes fine cold.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I got myself one of these lunchboxes:

22247_1?$productZoom$&wid=400&hei=400&fit=fit,1

I bring a salad (with protein added: chicken or crumbled cheese) & veggies; fruit on the other side (apples, blueberries, strawberries, etc); veggies (steamed green beans are my favorite; considering adding sliced peppers); and in the other compartment sometimes cheese & crackers, or other snacky-type item (today it's a slice of raisin bread). It's great for leftovers too.

I've been bringing lunch and having such a great variety of healthy food after I got the little lunchbox. I don't know what it is about it, but I love putting the food in the compartments and making myself a healthy lunch.
    Love those boxes. :smile: