you motivate me... thanks
  • leeroxboro
    leeroxboro Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Way to go!!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Going to Hanging Rock this weekend with my daughter. Maybe I'll get a picture on the same rock again. :)
    Definitely more energy. Drives my wife nuts sometimes.
    I'll come home from a Saturday morning swim and can't sit still after breakfast. If there isn't yard work or cleaning to do I go back and lift weights for an hour before noon. And time still allows, a second swim in the mid-afternoon.
    I love it.
    I am seriously considering doing the Bike MS this fall. 100 mile ride in 2 days. I just have to see if I lost enough to not hurt my arthritic tail bone.
  • boroko
    boroko Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Brilliant progress. Well done. You definitely should get your daughter to take the picture on the rock.

I know what you mean about the energy. When my husband lost a lot of weight he was so transformed. Instead of sitting round the house sleeping half the weekend he is so much more active. It does drive me nuts sometimes but not as much as the snoring used to!! :laugh:

The bike ride sounds like a good challenge to set yourself. Just get a gel saddle.
  • sszbarber
    sszbarber Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! You are awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Great job! I hope you feel as good as you look! Keep up the great job!
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats!
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    Amazing difference. You look great.
  • fishgutzy
    Options

The bike ride sounds like a good challenge to set yourself. Just get a gel saddle.

Got a nice thick gel seat. Also gel shorts. And comfortable grips. Should be okay. Just have to start training for it in addition to the swimming I do.
    The last time I rode over 100 miles in two days I was 17. Rode with sneakers, jeans and camping gear strapped to my 10 speed. 135 miles up hill from southern NH to a town at the base of Mount Washington. The ride back was much fast :bigsmile:
  • boroko
    boroko Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    The last time I rode over 100 miles in two days I was 17. Rode with sneakers, jeans and camping gear strapped to my 10 speed. 135 miles up hill from southern NH to a town at the base of Mount Washington. The ride back was much fast :bigsmile:

Ah, those were the days!!
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow, Fantastic job!!!
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!!
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great!
  • fishgutzy
    Options
    One of the life guards that has seen the whole transition called my "skinny" the other day. :bigsmile:
    Much less like pulling a barge through the pool was my reply.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! Love the background in both pics :)
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference!
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    That's just amazing. Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!