Good morning everyone!

Options
Hope everyone has a great day! I know todays the hardest day to keep your diets on track... best of luck! If anyone else is at work and bored feel free to add me hah

or we can all just talk here either way

Replies

• FluffyMae
    FluffyMae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    LOL! I'm at work...putting off starting my day. The rain hit at 7:30, so no morning walk. :( Booo, if it just could have held off another hour. Guess I'll have to do something else tonight.
  • Jliermann
    Jliermann Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone has a great day! I know todays the hardest day to keep your diets on track... best of luck! If anyone else is at work and bored feel free to add me hah

or we can all just talk here either way

DO SOME WORK!!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    im in the front office until 830 all the work i need to do is in my office hha :P
  • Jliermann
    Jliermann Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    im in the front office until 830 all the work i need to do is in my office hha :P

Then come home, there is always work to be done here :P
  • kliermann
    Options
    ha yea im not puting off work i got dule monitors so i can work and glance at this and yu just have to get some gortex so you can still walk in the rain :)
    LOL! I'm at work...putting off starting my day. The rain hit at 7:30, so no morning walk. :( Booo, if it just could have held off another hour. Guess I'll have to do something else tonight.
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Must move inches of heavy wet snow tto get car out of driveway to go to gym.
  • kliermann
    Options
    LUCKY!!!!! You get a free awsome pre workout before you even go to the gym lol
    Must move inches of heavy wet snow tto get car out of driveway to go to gym.
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    HAPPY FRIDAY MORNING ALL... Only 7.5 hours to go.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    At work...again...trying to make ends wave at each other.
  • kliermann
    Options
    At work...again...trying to make ends wave at each other.

i literally have no idea what you mean haha
  • kliermann
    Options
    HAPPY FRIDAY MORNING ALL... Only 7.5 hours to go.

nice i got about 8 1/2 to go :S 1 moe hour till i can work at my desk though and actually get work done so bored as all H right now
  • dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options

You'll dissolve if you get rained on?
  • kliermann
    Options
    Its possible! but not if she gets gortex! haha

You'll dissolve if you get rained on?