Zig-Zag Help

CatRodger
CatRodger Posts: 105
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
So Zig Zagging is about giving a boost to your motablismn, ( sp ) well ive been eating just under my allowance of 1450 not majorly like today it wil be 69 under my allowance. Since starting 10 days ago

This weekend is Baking weekend, me and the kids bake once a month, so cakes biscuits and stuff, and my husband is away, so if I zig zagged off the cal check for two days will it hurt ? or just give the so called boost the zig-zag speaks off, as tomorrow is take away night, ( shame hubby is away ) and i quite fancied a plain kebab. LOL

( pitta and doner meat only )

Then back to cal counting on Monday ? for two weeks as were going out for my anniversary on 29th May ? Then back to cal counting untill about end of june arghh

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    I think enjoying a few baked goods with the kids is fine, but you just don't want to go overboard and erase the work you've already done. I would try to cut back in other areas or exercise more to allow for the baked goods (yummy), even allowing yourself a few hundred more calories just for the day wouldn't hurt. Have fun, remember- lifestyle change, so figure it into your life to still be allowed some sweets without gaining weight back :)
  • CatRodger
    hmmm just trying to work out what the pitta bread and doner meat will be in calories, im sure it wont be as high as there is no sauces or salads, but im not sure.

I dont eat overly when th ekids bake, think we might fo doughnuts this week :) sugar topped

Cat x
  • CatRodger
    fast food doner kebab = 620 wonder if thats what just meat and pitta would be ?
  • CatRodger
    fast food doner kebab = 620 wonder if thats what just meat and pitta would be ?
  • vinjama
    vinjama Posts: 52
    I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, and I dont want to offend you so I apologize if that happens by mistake.

But Zig zagging doesnt mean you can eat a bad meal, that's called a "cheat meal" and you should be allowing yourself a little cheat treat once or twice a week if you desire.

Zig Zagging is increasingand decreasing your caloric intake each day with whle foods, foods that you would normally be eating through out the week. Like and extra half of a tuna sandwich or another handful of almonds.. or no tuna sanwhich or no almonds. Doesnt mean a couple donuts or a couple slices of cheesecake.

In my opinion, theres better and more fun foods to make your cheat meal.. like PIZZA!! lol

like i said.. I'm not sure if I understood you correctly, but I apologize if there was any confusion

oh yea.. here's a handy calculator to see what your zig zag calories for the week would be

http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm#
  • CatRodger
    okies, LOL haha at the cheat meal thing :D I will probably end up being good and go for a packet meal prawn curry :D
  • CatRodger
    Think I will just be sensible tomorrow, :D I like Kebabs but since im out for my anniversary on 29th, think I should really behave tomorrow :D
This discussion has been closed.