The moment the light bulb turns on.

Options
2»

Replies

• TJMiddaugh
    TJMiddaugh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    thats inspirational. great job!!! and a perfect example of what someone, who DOES want it bad enough, can really do! you should be proud of your hard work.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    :smile: So glad for you that your light bulb turned on, and you are winning! Well done, keep up the great work, keep taking photos so you can see how far you have come :flowerforyou:

IKWYM about that moment - it has to come from within yourself, and until you have that passion and determination it is hard. Once the light bulb is on, it is EASY!
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm glad yours did too :)
  • katpatoneill
    katpatoneill Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Okay, can I just add by saying... WOW! I mean, I dunno, maybe I've become rather desensitized when I see huge weight loss, since I look at these sort of pictures every day for inspiration- but I never am crazily awed by major weight loss. I know I should be, but they never look crazy happy in their 'after' photos, or it's a fake smile, or something like that. But you are beaming, and it's super wonderful! You look AMAZING. I want to wish you a huge congradulations- you totally deserve every bit of them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!