5 foods to never eat (Trim Down Club)

Options

Replies

• KatieHall77
    KatieHall77 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    That's a cake!??!

Anyhow, thanks op for posting, I think we've all seen the ad popping up more than displaced Nigerian Princes, I was always curious what it said. Especially since it's always accompanied by a picture of a banana, I'm shocked bananas are not on the list.
  • millsrobm
    millsrobm Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Five foods to never eat (just my opinion):

1. Foods that make you physically sick (unless, of course, getting sick is part of the experience like brain freeze or the coveted milkshake diarrhea)

2. Foods that have been on the floor longer than seven seconds (I'm being generous)

3. Foods cooked by Jeffrey Dahmer (always suspect but especially important now that he's dead, zombie foods are almost always no-go)

4. Foods that look like one thing but they're really another, like this cake which is a very wrong thing to do in my opinion:

steak-cake.jpg

5. Most babies (my mom wanted me to add this)

Best list evar
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    ALL LIES! IIFYM!
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    So, with number 3, it's ok for me to eat a Krispy Kreme so long as I have it with bacon? Noted.
    LMAO! :drinker:
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    oh-stop-it-you.png
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    In for teh lulz.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Five foods to never eat (just my opinion):

1. Foods that make you physically sick (unless, of course, getting sick is part of the experience like brain freeze or the coveted milkshake diarrhea)

2. Foods that have been on the floor longer than seven seconds (I'm being generous)

3. Foods cooked by Jeffrey Dahmer (always suspect but especially important now that he's dead, zombie foods are almost always no-go)

4. Foods that look like one thing but they're really another, like this cake which is a very wrong thing to do in my opinion:

steak-cake.jpg

5. Most babies (my mom wanted me to add this)

But what if the cake is a baby?
    baby_1250333i.jpg
  • lautour
    lautour Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That's a yummy looking baby. Okay, maybe that's why it's only most babies to never eat
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Trim down club = junk science
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    That's a yummy looking baby. Okay, maybe that's why it's only most babies to never eat

You folks got me remembering Cake Wrecks
    IMG_6380.JPG

Good for a laugh
  • awebster2
    awebster2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    OK, had to read the thread a bit to figure out what was being discussed. I run Ad Block Pro (on Chrome) and never see any ads on MFP. I actually forgot they are even there except I had to sign in for my son on an incognito window to add some stuff for him and saw the banana ad. Ad blockers are your friends!
  • ericabutchkohaskins
    Options
    soy
  • AMYE021
    AMYE021 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just sat through and listened to this entire presentation. They want you to pay $47 to do what a bit of research and common sense will do for you which last time I checked was free. Agree that carb/protein ratio is important - but lets be honest... it's really about eating less processed foods and being aware of added sugar. Just my two cents...
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    ... it's really about eating less processed foods and being aware of added sugar. Just my two cents...

It's really just about eating less and moving more...my facts based on thermodynamics.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    attachment.php?attachmentid=35900&d=1396408578
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    attachment.php?attachmentid=35900&d=1396408578

Oh no! Save the kittehs!!

ABANDON_13e6ad_2491545.gif
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I have a new list of my own that is better.

1. Celery - There's just no point unless it's a way for peanut butter to reach my mouth.
    2. Pickled beets. Nasty.
    3. Those disgusting, flavorless, chalky heart-shaped candies.
    4. That's about it. Can't think of any other foods I'd never eat.

PEAS and OKRA! :sick: :sick:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    1. Cauliflower, in any form, but especially not disguised as a substitute for something else like potatoes or pizza crust. That's just wrong.

2. That spongy orange candy shaped like a peanut. Disgusting in both texture and flavor.

3. Brussell Sprouts, or sprouts of any kind. They taste like you just picked them up off the ground. You might as well eat maple tree seed pods.

4. Sauerkraut. Sure way to ruin a Ruben.

5. Liver. I'm not even going to expand any further on that.
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    5 foods to never eat:

1. Raw sewage
    2. Staples
    3. Coat hangers ( metal, wood or plastic)
    4. Cat hair balls
    5. Nuclear waste