awesome job
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Well done. Inspirational!
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Work it! Congrats on your loss thus far!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    wow!!!!
  • freebird777
    Options
    I definitely had that "lightbulb moment" just a month and a half ago. It was the first time in my life that a doctor had mentioned something to me about my weight from a health perspective. When I got home, I realized this could actually kill me. It was no longer about a size, or a bikini, or a wedding, or looking "hot" (although those would all be nice side effects). This time it's about my LIFE. The length of my life and the quality of my life. So I decided to take charge. And this time, viewing losing weight and maintaining a healthy weight as a life long lifestyle change. In the past 6 weeks I've lost 13 pounds and I feel FANTASTIC. Congratulations to you girl! And thank you so much for the inspiration :happy:
  • EmilyKingston
    EmilyKingston Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great motivation. Thanks!
  • kimberleychristina
    Options
    Such an inspiring story!! Thanks for sharing!!:smile::smile:
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!

I downloaded Turbo Fire sometime last year. Your post gave me motivation that I should try it. I have degenerative disc disease in my lower back and osteoarthritis in my hips so I was afraid to use this program.

You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NewFitKeri
    NewFitKeri Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! Inspirational! Don't ever give up or lose track of how far you've come! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You're my hero right now!
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Awesome job! Great motivation!
  • Shirlls123
    Shirlls123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow! well done, you look fantastic xxx
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up, girl. Your team is behind you all the way!
  • Deedee0075
    Deedee0075 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    wow...you've pretty much captured it all. i know all about making excuses: knee problems, thyroid issues, and saying that tomorrow is a new day. the fact is tomorrow is not promised to any of us. congrats on the great work. keep it up!!!
  • Lauramh31
    Lauramh31 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congrats - that is amazing!! You are inspiring - I have those videos and they kick my a**!! No excueses is right! :smile: (I wish there was a thumbs up or high five smiley)
  • Arosebloom1
    Arosebloom1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What great motavation WOW! Great Job Awsome :flowerforyou:
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Excellent message! Congrats and amazing progress!
  • colapopmusic
    Options
    I think you are amazing and an inspiration!!!! Keep up the great work! :)
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much......sometimes we don't hear stories about girls who started out at our size. I am just beginning my journey now....and am hovering around 300 lbs. Everyone has their own struggle, and some are tougher than others - - - but it is something really devastating to know that you are pretty much always the biggest one in a room.

That's why it is so cool and motivating to see your progress! Thanks so much for sharing with us! I hope I have a success post at some point too!
  • wibbley74
    wibbley74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    one word

WOW :heart: