New to the Forum

Options
jwrbtsn
jwrbtsn Posts: 2 Member
Well hello everyone. Here I am all 6'3" and 293lbs worth of me. I have been working on a diet plan for more than four years and well at the end of last year I was a 286lbs person. My weight has always been on a steadily rise for several years now. I have tried the South Beach diet TWICE but lost the initial 20lbs and flat lined for more than two months so I quit that. Tried Adkins for a short bit but it was just way too restrictive. No other diet plans were tried thus far. My diet has changed considerably over the last several years. Up and until I was 26 I was a Meat and Potatoes guy. Now I eat all kinds of fruits and vegetables but no more beef. There is a reason for not eating beef and it is not to save them. Sure love the tasty little critters but my body doesn’t. Sorry the profile picture is not accurate at this time but it will be there eventually. Well gotta get moving. Wish me luck on my new endeavors!
To the programmers of this site Kudos for making this so simple to track what you eat. Now you need to get this application on ANDRIOD phones.

Replies

• Trak
    Trak Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi - just a quick post to say hello to everyone out there. Looking forward to becoming a more regular contributor to the forums.

From Nottingham, so if there is anyone else out there from Nottingham......A big hello.

Good job my iPhone App isn't working today - out at a Tapas bar tonight :tongue:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, you've come to the right place. Not that long ago I was 270 lbs on a 5'8" frame. You can get it done, the tools are all here.

Onward,
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Welcome! Try 394 lbs on a 5'9 frame. Ouch! We can do this though ... best of luck!