ironing

Options
13»

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I mowed the backyard, why would I log that?
    I did the dishes and showered too.

This is penny ante stuff really.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I love ironing. And burn a ton of calories doing it. In fact, I made a gif of me ironing earlier this week.

jYKluy0.gif

That's me with 405 pounds worth of iron on my back. That is what we are talking about, right? Surely you weren't talkin bout no shirts.

Good somebody got to it. That's where I was going.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I love ironing. And burn a ton of calories doing it. In fact, I made a gif of me ironing earlier this week.

jYKluy0.gif

That's me with 405 pounds worth of iron on my back. That is what we are talking about, right? Surely you weren't talkin bout no shirts.

If I was single I'd say Mmmm..

Can't you still say mmm?
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    .0081 calories per sock
    .0097 calories per thong
    .0112 calories per shirt
    .0134 calories per pants
    .0165 calories per snuggie
    OMG who irons their own snuggie? I take mine to the cleaners to have it ironed!

Also, my phone has been ringing off the hook today, so would I log that under cardio or strength training? I'm thinking strength training since I keep having to lift it.
  • prdavies1949
    prdavies1949 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Don't you have a magic basket, put your dirty stuff in it then later it appears back in your wardrobe freshly pressed. No calories burned at all!!!!
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Is this a joke? Please say this is a joke.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    .0081 calories per sock
    .0097 calories per thong
    .0112 calories per shirt
    .0134 calories per pants

Also, my phone has been ringing off the hook today, so would I log that under cardio or strength training? I'm thinking strength training since I keep having to lift it.

Defintiely strength. It's repetitive lifting. Are you adding or cutting weights on the phone between sets?
  • Rosyrockalot
    Options
    hahaha - ok guys I get the picture !!! just thought I'd ask !!! lol x:laugh: x
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Search for *female housework*.

or things women have forgotten how to do..

or things men can't learn how to do
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    .0081 calories per sock
    .0097 calories per thong
    .0112 calories per shirt
    .0134 calories per pants

Defintiely strength. It's repetitive lifting. Are you adding or cutting weights on the phone between sets?
    Adding i guess, since my gum fell out onto my phone at one point.