help please

Options
I am an average woman who weighs 146lbs. ( I am 31) I have never been big, I have 3 kids my before baby weight was 125... I would like to be around 130... This is the first time in my life that I have actually tried to loose this baby fat. I have been running/walking 2 miles a day 4-5 times a week, I cut the grass (big yard) and am on my feet almost all day.... I also am a pretty consious eater staying in my calorie limit most of the time under sometimes over. ( 1200 calories a day before exercise) .. I just don't understand why I haven't shed not even 1 pound!!!!!! It is pretty discouraging and I am triing really hard......What else can I do????

Replies

• sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options
    While you are a conscious eater have you tried logging every thing you eat here? It might help to see exactly what you're eating. But also do you know how many calories you're burning? If you could figure out how much you're burning in relation to what you're eating you might find the problem there.

Before you get too discouraged try and sit back and do the math because the simplest weight loss method that MFP teaches is the math. :)
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I can't help but wonder what you mean by "stay within my calorie limit." My finger always wants to point immediately to not eating enough because there seems to be so much misunderstanding about weight loss in that regard. Especially when they don't have a lot of weight to lose like you.