Show me your motivation! *Off topic*

Options
This is Kaleigh (5) and Colby (3) and they are my sweeet babies who I would do anything for.
I should not only be losing weight for myself, but for them!

Now show me your motivation!!! =o)

Replies

• GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    This is Kaleigh (5) and Colby (3) and they are my sweeet babies who I would do anything for.
    I should not only be losing weight for myself, but for them!

Now show me your motivation!!! =o)
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    My kids, my family, and the roller blades my dad will get me once i lose another 15lbs hahahahaha and my brother is starting to really help me out! He's already gone where no man has gone by taking food from me while I was attempting to binge! My husband was so surprised that I didn't rip his head off! hahahaha
  • jbrandenberger
    Options
    I will be wearing my wedding dress in 6 months!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    My kids are the reason I'm always trying to better myself. Austin is 13, Tyson is 5 and my little baby Cash is 3 months. I want to be active enough to keep up with them, and eventually my grandchildren!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    That would be for my son (pictured) who is now 3 and is a endless ball of energy, and of course myself
  • Sinnettfamily
    Sinnettfamily Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    To feel good healthy wise and also pretty, and for my kids. I want them to have a healthy lifestyle.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Wedding Dress in 1 year........ and hopefully a bikini this summer :drinker:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    My motivation is to be healthy and set a good example for my children...
    And, to prove that even though there *is* a genetic predisposition in my family to be overweight, that I can still be a healthy weight.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Vanity is my motivator! I just had reconstructive breast surgery and I finally have boobs. There is no way that I want to gain back the weight I have lost and detract from the new twins. :laugh:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Diabetes, high blood pressure, back pain, avoid having a heart attack or stroke.:heart:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Going to see Bodies Revealed. They show healthy and unhealthy organs. I want healthy ones!
    Wearing shorts and bikinis this summer.
    Two of my best friends have lost over 20 pounds.
    Seeing the constant changes my body has already made, makes me even more motivated to see more changes.

:heart: Kels
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Vanity is my motivator! I just had reconstructive breast surgery and I finally have boobs. There is no way that I want to gain back the weight I have lost and detract from the new twins. :laugh:

love it!:heart:

i only got boobs when i gained weight! i'll be sad to see them go...:cry:
  • Phatmomma
    Phatmomma Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My motivation is
    to shop in Juniors section again,
    to get my sexy 6 pack back
    to see the dimples go bye-bye on my thighs
    to be the hottest mom in my dd's school
    to feel healthy
    to show my girls that being fit is the way to live your life longer and fuller!
    to make my ex DROOL!:laugh:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    My motivations are many:
    - my health
    -my fiance and our upcoming wedding
    -my family and friends who have been very supportive and some who have been inspired by me!
    - wanting to experience new things and push my boundaries (I am thinking of eventually training for a marathon or some sort of competitive event)

P.S. Although very supportive, my fiance is greiving for the continued shrinking of my boobs! :)
  • breakingthepath
    Options
    Mine are...
    - miniskirts
    - getting my asthma in check
    - my health
    - shoes that last
    - dropping a few cups

I am horribly jealous of everyone whose boobs are shrinking on their diets.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Mine are...
    - miniskirts
    - getting my asthma in check
    - my health
    - shoes that last
    - dropping a few cups

I am horribly jealous of everyone whose boobs are shrinking on their diets.

And to think I paid lots of money to achieve the exact opposite of what you want. I guess it's true that we always want what we don't have. :happy:
  • cobra1368
    cobra1368 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My motivation is a little selfish.

It is me. I am totally doing this for me. Unless you count the kids I don't have yet. I am learning how to cook healthy so I can teach them the importance of filling your body with good things.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    <
    This is my motivation! My beautiful, sweet boy! I want to be around for him as long as I am able to (whatever is in MY power to make it so). I want to feel more confident and enjoy life with him and hopefully my future grandchildren!

But, also just living a happy, healthy life for MYSELF! :)
  • arubabound
    Options
    25 wedding anniversary trip!!! Can an old married woman still look hot on the beach.?...lol trick question!! everyone can look hot on the beach....as long as its 90 degrees!!!!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

love it!:heart:

i only got boobs when i gained weight! i'll be sad to see them go...:cry:

LOL funny!!

I think my friend thought my boobs would shrink when I lost weight, but they stayed!! haha!
    Too bad I gained it back years later after the kids...but my boobs are still here...LOL
    Just hoping to lose the weight again!

I love these motivations! Great ones!