Get it off your mind..

Options

Replies

• MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I'm going away for a night tomorrow and don't plan on counting any calories and know i will eat unhealthy food.
    *sigh* I don't want to, but I don't have much of a choice where I'm going.
    It's funny though, before I started dieting I probably would have been excited to go eat a ton of unhealthy things...interesting how now I dread it.
  • zilliegirl
    zilliegirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    MY confession
    Life kinda out of control very depressed not really working out and I log food to look better but only really eating about 400 calories a day and I feel awful about myself so maybe I will eat tommrow not sure yet...I just wanna beer an a xanax lol
  • KirstenMarie18
    KirstenMarie18 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I feel so guilty that probably about 75% of the things I eat are prepackaged...
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    I feel so guilty that probably about 75% of the things I eat are prepackaged...

I prefer eating things pre packaged because I'm too lazy figuring out calories and stuff in things I make at home.
  • LeslieC1970
    LeslieC1970 Posts: 160
    Options
    I had a small bag of Doritos last night on excessively long train ride home. I had been craving chips for days.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I ate two candy bars almost every time went to the grocery store this past two weeks...... :embarassed:

which candy bars??
    I feel like Snickers still count as a good snack... xD
  • petstorekitty
    Options
    my confession: feeling lazy, no energy, kinda stressed, thinking too much, dont want to work out today.. want to drink vodka after work. :/

I quite often want to drink. Damn dirty martinis are just so good!
    And beer.

Precious beautiful beer!!!!!!
  • Seoul11
    Seoul11 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I went shopping on my lunch break and spent $100 on pants primarily because I fit in a size 2. And I know Express pants run large, but my vanity was running larger.
    Spent too much time there and got back to work LATE. And didn't even eat lunch. :(
  • petstorekitty
    Options
    I ate more in snacks at my office today than I usually do for my biggest meal. Sigh...the donuts weren't even that tasty. :(

crappy donuts is SO disappointing!!
    All that sacrafice for a crappy snack. So sad.. I feel your pain girl!!
  • wantingmeback
    Options
    MY confession
    Life kinda out of control very depressed not really working out and I log food to look better but only really eating about 400 calories a day and I feel awful about myself so maybe I will eat tomorrow not sure yet...I just wanna beer an a Xanax lol

THIS!!!!!
    I can totally relate!!!
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I've been over (by a lot) every day this week. Feeling sick and consoling myself with chocolate even though I of course logically know that I'd feel better with some vitamins in me instead!
  • petstorekitty
    Options
    I went shopping on my lunch break and spent $100 on pants primarily because I fit in a size 2. And I know Express pants run large, but my vanity was running larger.
    Spent too much time there and got back to work LATE. And didn't even eat lunch. :(

Express is just in Adult sizes, not large. If you're a 2 there, then you're a 2. :)

Be proud of your adult size fitting pants!!

The juniors sizes are higher numbers. My jeans are 5's and 6's by my adult pants are 4's.
  • duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Counting calories and macros makes me depressed and anxious. It reduces everything to its calories, so there's no enjoyment in anything. I often just want to eat something TASTY and not think/obsess/count/worry about it. But I do it, because not doing it won't help, even if I can't stand it.
  • justdazed
    justdazed Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've pretty much gained back everything I lost over the past year...

BUT motivation to start ramping back up, I've got a 5K in May.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I eat junk almost every day. Just in the last week I've had... chocolate, ice cream cones, ice cream bars, wafer cookies, jelly crepes, and pizza.

And I lost 3lbs since last week. Best diet ever. Seriously, once you're past the 'I'm going to eat the whole box' problem, it's so much easier, and doesn't seem like a diet at all.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I ate two candy bars almost every time went to the grocery store this past two weeks...... :embarassed:

which candy bars??

Snickers and 3 musketeers.
  • lauragholan
    Options
    I came downstairs this morning with every intention of having a healthy breakfast of two scrambled eggs and a banana. I left the kitchen having eaten three chocolate chip cookies and some leftover spaghetti. No eggs, no banana. Oh well, I guess all I can do now is just move forward.

I feel guilty that I can't have sweets in the house (supposedly for my family) without eating more than my fair share. I guess I need to find sweet things that they like and I hate.
  • TheApocalypse
    TheApocalypse Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Well... I acted like a complete tool the other day and drove away the best friend I could ever have asked for...
  • TLWallperson
    Options

which candy bars??

Not trying to hijack the thread, but I found a very yummy protein bar that's a Snickers bar. It's a Marathon Snickers protein bar, crunchy dark chocolate. It's only 150 cals and 9 grams of fat plus 11 grams of protein. I didn't think it would taste very good, but was happy to find that it was especially since I really love snickers.
    BTW the serving size is the entire bar and it's a decent size. If you come across them, try one. You may never go back to a real snickers bar again...lol :laugh:
  • JordanSky26
    JordanSky26 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is my second time coming on this site and I'm only back because I gained the one pound short of a stone back. (That's 15 pounds). To celebrate my decision to start again I hate chocolate mouse cake. Oui