Help! was told I was pretty 10years ago! What happen?

Options
Hi, I am tired of being the one who my skinny friends are making fun of. I am going to loose this time. Right now I am 181 and want to get to 140. I need your help and support. Last night I was told how fat I got and how pretty I was 10 years ago.Thanks for your support I will be here to support you also.

Replies

• JacquiMayCrook
    JacquiMayCrook Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and I'll gladly be there to offer support. :smile:
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Well I have a silver lining for the dark cloud you have here. In my experience the people who tell me that they used to be skinner seem to have an easier time losing their weight then the once that were just always fat. You can do this. Just stick with it.
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    If your "friends" are making fun of you, for any reason, they aren't real friends. I'm sorry they are doing this to you.
  • imfullerthanu
    imfullerthanu Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Real friends wont make fun of you, but will try to encourage you and be a support to you. Hang in there!
  • KirstenMarie18
    KirstenMarie18 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Your friends should NEVER make fun of you.. sounds like they might not be very good friends.
    I started my weight loss journey weighing 180 with my goal weight at 140.. It's hard.. but you can't focus on what you used to look like, all you can do is focus on your goal and do your best every single day!

AND it definitely gets easier over time!!!

Good luck :)
  • mushroomcup
    mushroomcup Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    If your "friends" are making fun of you, for any reason, they aren't real friends. I'm sorry they are doing this to you.

Exactly. Ditch these people. They're losers, the lot of them.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    you need to tan...blue is a bad color on you
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you're just as pretty now. Maybe you're not so thin but that doesn't make you ugly. If your friends are always putting you down then maybe you need new friends.

In terms of fat loss, you can do it :flowerforyou: but do it for you and good health, not on account of what your friends think or say.
  • mushroomcup
    mushroomcup Posts: 145 Member
    Options

What a bully! Some people are born pale... and without eyeballs, lips, or a nose. Don't hate!
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to offer you some support! Sorry to hear your "friends" are making fun of you...there's a thin line between constructive critcism and rudeness in my book:P Chin up and get healthy for yourself:)
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am tired of being the one who my skinny friends are making fun of. I am going to loose this time. Right now I am 181 and want to get to 140. I need your help and support. Last night I was told how fat I got and how pretty I was 10 years ago.Thanks for your support I will be here to support you also.

Good lord!! Well the first thing you want to lose is the negative people in your life! Welcome!! You don't have that much to lose. Stick with the plan, log everything, get some exercise and build yourself a nice supportive friend base on here. You'll do fine :flowerforyou:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

What a bully! Some people are born pale... and without eyeballs, lips, or a nose. Don't hate!

OMG, I feel like I am on 'shrooms
  • tasson
    tasson Posts: 37
    Options

Now that is funny!
    You can lose, but you must be patient. I am at 20 lbs and I have been working at it for several months. Sometimes I lose 2 lbs and sometimes I lose less than 1 lbs. Sometimes I cheat, but I don't give up.
  • grandmastime
    grandmastime Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My mother once told me never make fun or be mean to people who are not perfect because one day you could be inflicted yourself. Karma has a bad way of coming to bite you back hard. Chin up. Your still pretty, but they are too petty to see it.. Add me if you want. I will support you.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    get some new friends cuz real friends dont make fun of u