2 month Plateau! Exercise/Dieting Tips?

Hello all!

Last yr, I decided to make a lifestyle change. I was tired of being the "Fat friend." I lost 30lbs from March 2012-July. Then I got discouraged when I was only losing 5lbs a month from Sept-Dec. So in Jan 2013 I started RUNNING and My body did an entire 360! I've lost 45lbs since January. My stomach is flat, I even have a little ab action going on (but I have an embarrassing FUPA, it's so unattractive.) I'm currently weighing between 149-153. And all I want is to lose 10 more pounds! That's all. I'll finally be at my goal weight! But I haven't been able to lose anymore weight since the end of Feb!

I eat between 1300-1500 calories a day, exercise 6 days a week (Running, Incline Treadmill walking, bike, and elliptical intervals & strength training), and when I'm not doing school work or in class, I'm always walking or moving! When I work out, I always try to do different intervals so that my body doesn't get used to doing the same thing. I hardly eat fast food, only allowing myself to have it maybe once every two weeks. My daily diet consists of Salads with Italian or French Dressing (avg 3. tbsp), baked Chicken/Tilapia, Oatmeal, Eggs, apples and oranges, and occasional wheat toast with peanut butter.

I feel like I'm doing EVERYTHING right, but getting no results!
Has my body gotten used to everything I'm doing?

Any tips, guidelines, routines, ANYTHING You can help me with?
Someone mentioned trying Intermittent Fasting to try and get over the Plateau; what do you guys think about that?
I also may start INSANITY just to get a "new" workout in to switch things up.

I'm 152.7 (as of this morning), just under 5'6ft, and 20 years (a month from 21) old.
Let me know what you guys think.
I know you probably get posts like this all the time, but I haven't been seeing any for my body weight and height, age, etc.