Before and current with pics

Options
2»

Replies

• SantaGinetta
    SantaGinetta Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, great inspiration for me.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Well done!!!:heart:
  • superchargedRD
    superchargedRD Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    haha sorry for the headlights! I actually didn't notice that until now.....and thank you :)

I did this over a course of 5 months, with the last three months working extra hard. I can't take 100% credit though, I finally hired a personal trainer and he has helped me tremendously. I used to be a cardio queen! I've run six marathons and many half looking like I did in the before pics. Running a lot made me think I could eat a lot. He's helped me balance cardio with my pylometric type routines and weight training.

As far as diet goes, I'm mostly vegan with the occasional treat that I can't give up! I'm a registered Dietitian so the nutrition part should come easy to me though I love carbs so that is my downfall. I do have a bodymedia device which really helped me see how much I was eating compared to how many calories I was burning. The machine's calculation of calorie burn is way off! I eat about 1600 calories a day. I try to eat as clean as possible with lots of vegetables and natural sources of protein such as nuts and beans.

Thank you for all the compliments and kind words!!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, but I also think you looked pretty damn good in your before shots! :flowerforyou:
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, what a difference! I would kill for those abs :) congrats, you're awesome!
  • nyaladreamer
    nyaladreamer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    An inspiration for all of us! You're obviously very happy (and that's a goal too!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!