Not so new but mfp friends have mostly quit logging:-(

Options
13»

Replies

• lucasmoten
    lucasmoten Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I log 95%+ of what I consume, daily. I'm currently at 200+ streak, which includes during a week long cruise back in December. The things I don't always log are usually cups of coffee, or if I forget a snack here and there, but all meals get logged as best as I am able.

I also log most of my exercises, which up until this year were about 3 to 4 days a week, primarily cardio. As with food, some cardio I don't log, such as incidental walking as it gets too monotenous.

I share my diary with friends. If you want to see what I'm doing feel free to add me.
    I rarely write comments on my or other peoples walls though. I'm a horrible choice if you need peer acknowledgement atta-boy/girl's on a regular basis.
  • GreatGreenSea
    GreatGreenSea Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Only been on a week but feel free to add me! I promise I won't quit logging, I am determined to do this.
  • Big_Dee_
    Options
    Feel free too add me guys and girls...
  • LinJoyAdd
    LinJoyAdd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have been on for over 2 weeks now. I need to lose just over 30 lbs so I could use the help also.
  • Bekkah1552
    Options
    I like new food and workout ideas as well :smile:
  • bohojourney
    bohojourney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Admire you moving on and staying inspired :drinker:

Was just thinking I need regular loggers with an open diary...honest...both to encourage and be encouraged.

Well done for you 'stickability' wishing you continued success.

Feel free to add me if you think this would help.

Nicole UK
  • lannabelle
    lannabelle Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll send you a friend request. I log everyday and keep my diary open to my friends. :smile: