Need to throw up??

Options
So I've been using MFP for a few weeks now and before that I was on a juice-fast for about a week. I'm on a diet of about 1200 calories a day right now. Recently, I've found that if I have a meal of over 500 calories (say for dinner), I soon feel the need to throw up (which I usually end up doing). Is this normal?? Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

Replies

• healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    That's not normal but stop eating meals over 500 calories and go see a doctor.
    Also don't do anymore juice "cleanses".
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    agree with healthy greek
  • ggogna
    ggogna Posts: 4
    Options
    thanks for the advice! i'm going to make an appointment with my doctor for monday...
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Almost 99.99% positive it is due to the "juice cleanse" you claim on your profile...
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options

^ THIS.
    Maybe your body isn't used to regular meals now .. Idk? A week isn't that long but regardless see a doctor and stay away from any cleanses ... juice, pills, or otherwise. You have a liver and kidneys that will do all the cleansing you could ever need along with healthy eating. & Since you appear to be young, they should definitely be in good working order.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

^ THIS.
    Maybe your body isn't used to regular meals now .. Idk? A week isn't that long but regardless see a doctor and stay away from any cleanses ... juice, pills, or otherwise. You have a liver and kidneys that will do all the cleansing you could ever need along with healthy eating. & Since you appear to be young, they should definitely be in good working order.

YUP!!