Tattoos

Options

Replies

• elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    I already have three tattoos but I would love a super girlie, candyland type sleeve with cotton candy clouds and lots of lollipops, bon bons,cupcakes, ice cream cones and hearts :)
  • QueenGyn
    QueenGyn Posts: 106
    Options
    I want a tattoo like this... :blushing:

2qiwtw5.jpg
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm going to extend this down my arm for a full sleeve, every symbol represents someone in my family, my mother's symbols would be on my arm

2032918_2052.jpg
  • chelsie_1984
    chelsie_1984 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Profile pic has my latest addition (done about a month ago). I also have a sparrow on my foot, An ambigram of my husbands name/my name on my wrist, and on my ribs I have "live the life you love, love the life you live" with a pulse line underneath that in the middle of the pulse line a heart forms (kinda hard to explain).

There are many more that I would like to have BUT
    My next big one is going to be a bird cage with hibiscus flowers around the bottom and 4 feathers drifting away from the cage. Each feather represents one of my kids and will be done in their favorite colors. Still haven't decided where exactly I want it. Back or ribs?HHmmmm.

Some others that I want is the Cheshire cat smile with the quote "we are all mad here" and an anchor done all girly with flowers and such.
  • meltedkeys
    meltedkeys Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I already have one. It's a heart made of a Gclef and a Bass cleff with piano keys along the outiside edge. it's on my right hip. now i'm gonna get an 8bit heart half filled red to match the one my hubby will get. just need to lose weight first
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I used to be a vet tech pre kids and I have a paw print the size of a quarter on my ankle. It almost was the cause of a divorce. My husband HATES...no..despises tattoos! I got it while out with a friend and when he saw it he was SO MAD! He still has not gotten over it and it was like 10 years ago. :noway:
  • KevinMassine
    Options
    I used to be a vet tech pre kids and I have a paw print the size of a quarter on my ankle. It almost was the cause of a divorce. My husband HATES...no..despises tattoos! I got it while out with a friend and when he saw it he was SO MAD! He still has not gotten over it and it was like 10 years ago. :noway:
    Funny how some people get worked up over a little bit of Ink .... art on walls or art on a body ... I like to carry mine around ! :drinker:
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted one like this (:

imagesCA675VB2.jpg
  • AESprouse
    AESprouse Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have 15 so far. I'll probably at least one more before this but the next big one I want will be a reward for maintaining my goal weight. I am going to get a rib piece of a dream catcher with the phrase "My dream was caught (beginning date of lifestyle change). I released it (date I reach goal weight)."
  • GJRicketts
    GJRicketts Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have a 6" diameter poppy over my heart inscribed with "Lest we forget". Next for me will be a small Jedi symbol and a small Yin and Yang symbol. One on the inside of each forearm.

I need the dragon covering my right thigh finished some day and my left thigh covered for balance, but not much of a clue what to get on the left thigh.
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    Vintage tattoo's - stunning and classy :smile:
  • mounty89
    mounty89 Posts: 41
    Options
    Oh yes ..... IB Profen is my friend before...during...and after !

This i did not know. Only the two so far but planning quite a few more. All mine are Egyptian themed. Anubis half sleeve and eye of horus chest piece.
  • KevinMassine
    Options
    Oh yes ..... IB Profen is my friend before...during...and after !

This i did not know. Only the two so far but planning quite a few more. All mine are Egyptian themed. Anubis half sleeve and eye of horus chest piece.
    I just helps with the pain of sitting for 5 -7 hours of the needle work ...helps keep the swelling down as well ! you still have to endure the pain.
  • SantaGinetta
    SantaGinetta Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I already have three tattoos but I would love a super girlie, candyland type sleeve with cotton candy clouds and lots of lollipops, bon bons,cupcakes, ice cream cones and hearts :)
    sounds yummy
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I just got number 6 on thursday...went for the tramp stamp. LOL!!!
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I already have quiet a few but, I'd like a half sleeve
  • hludwig980
    hludwig980 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I already have several: a small heart with a rose through it on my right ankle, a heart bracelet on my right ankle, a dragonfly on the top of my right foot, a butterfly on the top of my right wrist, the word "believe" on the inside of my right wrist, the work "breathe" on the inside of my left wrist and on my left foot and ankle I have a butterfly with its wings closed sitting on a flower with petals floating up my leg and the word "dream" flowing the curve of the closed wings. I LOVE my tattoo's and trying to decide on the next. All carry some personal meaning to them.
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I want to get something like this..

tattt_zps8a29d4dc.png
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options

tattt_zps8a29d4dc.png

Thats cool. Ive seen bows on the back side of the thighs, it looks good when you bend over, in shorts, etc nomsayinn???
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options

tattt_zps8a29d4dc.png

that would be very smart.