Options

Replies

• katherinrp2
    katherinrp2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    23 and counting! ;-)
    From Colombia
    I just started Zumba and I love it
    Mech Engineer Ready to change the world!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    24 :) 25 pounds to go to my next GW!
  • Jadewx89
    Options
    Hi, I'm 24 next month. I've lost a stone since Feb. Need to lose a few more!!!
  • thebiggirl1997
    Options
    hi im Rebecca I lost 100kg so u need any advice come to me :)
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    hi, i am 29, 4 kids and 127lbs 5ft7 would like to lose a couple more lbs but mostly maintain and work on getting stronger. send friend request if you like.
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am 28, savoring the twenties, and I have 40 more pounds to lose until I am at my goal weight of 135!

Please feel free to add me as well as anyone else, love offering support and motivation!
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options

hai
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    22...if anyone makes it this far down the thread, then they can add me..lol
  • blond_eh
    blond_eh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    25 years old, I've lost 45 lbs and trying the body transformation now working on strengthening and toning! All it took is a commitment eating healthy and working out!
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    23 years old, and would love new and tasty recipes!
  • HollieDollieeeex
    HollieDollieeeex Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, got about 14lbs to lose, feel free to add me! I can't keep off MFP :laugh:
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I'm the big 24, booM baby |||----|||
  • AlyssaLoflin
    AlyssaLoflin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, I've been using this site on and off for a few years now. I get on here loose some and then get busy stop logging and put some back on. My profile pic is part of my motivation that was the lowest I've gotten as an adult, and I'm only 3.4 lbs from it now, it was taken a year ago, and I'd love to get 5 lbs below that. I don't have a lot to loose but keeping it off is the more challenging part for me. I totally would love some friends on here to help keep me motivated and I can reciprocate the motivation. I start nursing school on Monday and I know I'm going to get super busy and I'm worried I'll slack off again. I don't remember how to add people but if anyone adds me I'll accept.
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm almost 25 & have been on here for over a month & have lost 12lbs. I have an open diary so anyone feel free to add me. I post everyday. I've got 24lbs to lose by Christmas!
  • ChristyJade
    ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm 27! Been on here for a few years, but recently been logging since November :) and lost 22lbs.... On almost every day...Aiming for 126lbs....10lbs to go!
  • kiimberleighlou
    Options
    Hi
    Am quite new to mfp,

Am 22, like in uk have lost over 51/2 stone and now wanting to get lean and get abs one day... Needs support, advice and tips, please add me :D

I love everything About fitness, I lift heavy x5 a week and do 2 hours of cardio a week split into four sessions.
  • teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hello! im 24 from san antonio tx:bigsmile:

feel free to add me everybody!
  • Chelseyasmith
    Chelseyasmith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 20 and new here.. So it would be nice to make some friends to help keep me motivated and give me some support. Of course id do the same :)
    I would like to lose about 70 pounds. I know its gonna take a while, but i wanna be healthy again :)