My Before and After Pics - 6ft tall and 70lbs lost

Options

Replies

• SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!! Conratulations on your lifestyle change, you look great!!
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    So that's what I need to do! Just grow taller!! :) just kidding, you are beautiful! Great job on your success!!
  • Ragingwitch
    Options
    You look cracking!
  • natalieirene11
    natalieirene11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I am just 2 weeks in my journey to loose 60-70lbs and seeing this helps prove to me that my hard work will be rewarded. You look amazing.
  • FestivalDiva
    FestivalDiva Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look totally amazing!! Well done! Now you are focusing on getting strong and toned? Wow what an inspiration, you look so fab
  • ghhosstt
    ghhosstt Posts: 112
    Options
    wow, saucy minx! You went from PTA mom to fierce vixen and I really love your hair as well. :)
  • plumsparkle
    plumsparkle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Thanks for posting the pics. I am about the same height as you, tho starting at a bigger size (22-24) and I couldn't imagine myself at a smaller size. But seeing your pictures has shown me it is possible, and that even us taller ladies can look fabulous and sexy! I have always felt humungous and frumpy when with my smaller friends but you have given me hope! And I so want that black dress!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    you look gorgeous! Keep up the good work and progress. thanks for sharing, it helps motivate me.
    1258936 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look fab! Great job! I'm 5' 11" started at 225lbs, looking to do as you did.I am also strength training and running. So glad to see other tall girls on here victorious over their weight issues! Thanks for the hope of brighter things to come. I seriously doubted I could ever be 150lbs.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! LOVE your hair! :smile:
  • adeleinex
    adeleinex Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Whoa!! My mouth dropped looking at the "after" photos! You look so amazing! Congrats on becoming healthier and stronger :D
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! amazing job, congrats!
  • Emmielia
    Emmielia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Inspired! I hope to be just like you, im 5ft 9 and have around the same weight to lose
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you for all the amazing replies everyone! It makes me so happy to know I can be an inspiration to people.. especially fellow tall ladies :)

I appreciate all of you so much! This forum is wonderful!!
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • Flab2Thin
    Flab2Thin Posts: 34
    Options
    Amazing. Well done:smile:
  • IndianPrincess8888
    IndianPrincess8888 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great Job !!!!
  • juliana813
    juliana813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job! U look wonderful.......:noway:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!