motivate me!!!!

Options
I have gone up 3 pounds in the last few weeks.
I am 32 years old, female, 131 pounds, was at 128 for most of the year until recently. I am 5 foot 3.5
I need discipline in logging what I eat- I don't enjoy doing it but it is helpful for weightloss.
I am running 8-10 km 3 times a week.
I don't eat meat but I do eat fish.

My goal was to be 125 by June.
Please motivate me to stay on track with logging food.
Any suggestions for calories? I don;t understand TDEE or any of that stuff. I just try to eat healthy, and watch portion sizes.

Replies

• MaryPoppinsIAint
    MaryPoppinsIAint Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    If you message Dan of the IPOARM threads, he can run your numbers for you and nail your calories down pretty precisely. :)

Logging is a pain in the posterior, to be sure, but it works. Getting into the habit is the hardest part.
  • NadiaSAKloof
    NadiaSAKloof Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there.

Difficult to comment when you do not have much of your food tracked. I agree that you should get an accurate calorie target, but also the percentage of protein, carbs, etc. Looking at what you have logged today, you are pretty low on protein and if you are not eating all of your calories per day, maybe you are actually eating too little. Think of logging your food so that others can help you with advice, if you don't want to do it for yourself. x