Adjusting to a busier lifestyle (attn: "skinnyfat" ppl)

Options
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking & logging on MFP for the last 80+ days and I've been pretty happy with everything so far.

Background: I never played sports/saw the inside of a gym until 3 years ago (25 y.o.). I've never been overweight by BMI terms. My diet is reasonably good; I meet micros and macros, get lots of fiber, and drink plenty of water.

MFP: I've averaged approximately 1450 calories over the last 80 days
Rough measurements: I'm 5'5, went from 130 lb to 122 lb. BF% is down.
*Fitness: I've gone from out of breath climbing stairs to being able to "run" a mile in 12 min; made some happy strides in yoga classes which I positively adore - getting stronger!, do some spin classes 1x/wk, dink around on some of the other machines depending on my mood.

Problem: This is all fine and dandy for me right now - however, I'm about to start a job in a totally different part of the country that's going to require me to work 80 hours a week (in a constantly changing variation of hours). I want to keep up my fitness (and improve it!) and not gain the fat back.

Any tips for adjusting to the move/new work hours? It's going to be hard at first when I can't figure out what kind of time I should/can expect to commit to exercising. How much should I eat on days when I simply can't exercise? I'll try to get some exercise during the week, but if I work a 16 hour shift one day, you'd better bet the only thing I'm going to do at the end of that day is collapse into my bed. I especially want to make sure my abdomen is strong because I want to be strong enough to have a baby without splitting my abdominal muscles (diastasis recti) or having other issues.

***TL; DR: I'm skinnyfat, about to adjust to a busy lifestyle - how do I appropriately adjust my calories and how do I continue to make strides with my fitness?

P.S. I like the food-rewards-for-exercise model of MFP - I don't like the TDEE model as much because, idk, maybe I'm just like a doggie, I like getting treats for working out, haha.