Went shopping yesterday

Options
Cause all jeans were falling off and i found bit uncomfortable holding them with one hand while cooking. LOL

Replies

• weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    So you went shopping for suspenders, right??:noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry, whenever I see an opening like that, I can't help myself. :bigsmile:

Seriously, being down 23 lbs. I bet you ended up with jeans at least 2 sizes smaller. WTG!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    It does feel so good!!!!!! I had all these smaller jeans (sizes 18, 16, 14) stored away and have been working my way through them, slowly. As soon as they get too big, I am going shopping! I haven't even done it yet and it feels good to 'hear' the words on the page.
    Congratulations on your weight loss. Anyone reading this page is going to get all happy for you. :happy: You are achieving what each of us is striving for.
    Have fun getting new clothes.
  • upsy
    upsy Posts: 42
    Options
    Thanks! I DOES feels great! Looking forward to next size :drinker: I was acctualy sqeezed in my previous jeans :embarassed: with "love handles" hanging over.
  • Amberjanney
    Options
    thats awsome that You have lost 23? You look great, keep It up girl! U can do it!!
  • jenlhugg
    jenlhugg Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    CangratS!! You are doing an awesome job. I had the same experience, juggling a baby and groceries while holding up your pants isn't fun! but it is so gratifying to dig those too tight jeans out of the back of your closet and realize that they are almost too big too. Keep up the great work!!
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    YAH! I bet that is a great feeling!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!! Cant wait till I can say the same:smile:
  • cheri03
    cheri03 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!