I was told "You don't need to lose anymore weight".

Options
13»

Replies

• proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Maybe that person is jealous and doesn't want you to look even better. I have been told "wow do you want to disappear? "
    I'm only 5'3 and 138 lbs I'm not considered overweight but I do have some pounds to lose.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I get that too! do what feels good for you! I am 5'8" also, 170, my wrists are 7.5. Im still working on losing another 15-20!
  • nancik1
    nancik1 Posts: 24
    Options
    Your goal weight is in the range for your height (I am also 5'8") but my dr set it higher at 180. Reason being I have had a child and I am 32. My body has changed. I am going to stay there for a bit and then once I can learn to keep that weight, I will start working my way down to 160 (will be a total of 100 lb. loss.) I agree with other posts, don't listen to what people say, they just want you to be healthy and if you feel like you aren't at a healthy weight, then keep going girl.
  • mudnsnow
    mudnsnow Posts: 1
    Options
    It's not about what other people want, it's what you want, and what you're comfortable with. I lost 71 pounds in high school (210-139) and all along the way people told me I didn't need to lose any more, although it was nice of them to say so, I knew I wasn't comfortable yet and that was my decision. Now that I'm losing weight again, over ten years later, I know what I looked like along the way and know where I'm happy, so that's my goal. I'm 5'6 and 181 right now, and on my way back to 140. And nobody will stop me.
  • TheatreLover23
    Options
    I've been messaged by a creeper on here telling me that I didn't need to lose any more weight and I was 212lbs at 5'3. Yeah, thanks for the advice, random creeper, but no. I'd rather be happy and healthy than make you happy with what I look like :flowerforyou:
    Wow that's crazy.
  • TheatreLover23
    Options
    No, I'm about 5'8"