HI all. Ready to start my journey....

Options
I am a Florida transplant from California. Been here about 3 years now. Have a wonderful husband & 3 fur kids (2 cats & 1 dog). Have been through a roller coaster of changes in the last few years and the pounds crept on. I am now making a commitment to myself to get back into shape for my health and well being. I no longer drink or smoke (YES!....only did it socially before, and not often, but I'm so over it and feel SO MUCH BETTER!) I am eating healthy whole foods and ready to start my journey. : )

Replies

• amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It sounds like you're off to a great start, and this site is absolutely amazing for helping people reach their fitness goals and find the support they need to make healthy lifestyle changes. Welcome, I know a lot of people who will be happy to have you here =)
  • EjaD
    EjaD Posts: 5
    Options
    I am a Nigerian living in Nigeria. I am looking to lose 30kg,no idea what that is in pounds. I hope this journey works. I am going on a no carbs diet, I hope I survive that. Nigerian food is mainly carbs! I have always been big and I can just achieve my goal,it would be wow! So here goes.
  • ividiet
    ividiet Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello to all!

Im sure all of us had a week (or even weeks) when we said - O M G, I was such a pig this week! Didnt we all looked on receipts, where sweet words: COOKIES, CHOCOLATE, booze, chips and more cookies.... slapped our faces hard? I have had ALL and MORE this week.
    So here I am :) Seeking for ideas, inspiration and motivation!
    I am a working student. I have moved to the UK 2.5 years ago and have to admit, only just now my bodies started adjusting to quality of british food. When I moved I gained around 33 pounds (15kg)! Although, now I nearly got back to my normal size, but you know how difficult it is to shift those last pounds!!
    I am on a mission of getting read of last 5kg before mid-Jun!

I will welcome all support and advice and ESPECIALLY ideas of cooking! As my cooking is pritty basic :D

For those who have just started or continuing or having low days- LETS ALL SUPPORT EACH OTHER! We are gorgeous in any shape, but the healthier we are- the better we feel- more gorgeous we become! :)

GOOD LUCK ALL!

D x