30 day shred??

Options
I am starting Jillian Michaels 30 day shred tomorrow but what should I put into my exercise diary as it looks like a mixture of exercises. I am starting with level 1 but guessing it gets harder each level!

Replies

• Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Most people log it under circuit training. You could also get a heart rate monitor and log it more accurately at that point. :)
  • GretchenLaffoon
    GretchenLaffoon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I post it in my journal as "Circuit training, general"

Been doing 30DS for 12 days now (missed two days in that time) and did level 2 for the first time this morning. The scale has not moved at all but my jeans fit much better!

I like it but wish it was 30 minutes instead of 20. I'm going to check out JNL Fusion when I'm done with 30DS
  • ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I agree with you, I wish it was 30 minutes! Although, by the end of the 20 minutes I'm definitely glad that it's over :laugh:
  • estey89
    estey89 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    its about 1.11 calories burned per lb you weigh
  • kcrxgirl
    kcrxgirl Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    When I logged it as circuit training it way over-estimated the calories burned. I log it as aerobics. The number pretty well matches what my fitbit says I burned.
  • helcart01
    helcart01 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    its about 1.11 calories burned per lb you weigh

Yes. I agree. I wear a hrm and burnt 160 (I weigh 140lbs)
  • grace42d
    grace42d Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the shred, then adding: Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack Abs Workout- Level 1. I am pretty well toasted after that. Day 4 and I was able to do a few burpies.
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Been doing it for 20 days now, I do 3 on, 1 off and it's definitely made a difference in how I look. Not sure about weight though because I'm on a long trip overseas and don't have a scale. I did it the first day I got here to see if anyone will notice a difference when I get home on day 25.

Now is anyone here doing any other excersise with it? I do Zumba when I'm at home so thinking if combining the two will get me over this never-ending plateau
  • jmsharp1
    jmsharp1 Posts: 29
    Options
    Believe I'll start back tomorrow myself! Good luck