Progress! 75 lbs of it. [pics]

Options
2»

Replies

• boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congrats...you are doing a fabulous job and look great! What I really love is your avatar pic with what appears to be you celebrating finishing a 5K Color Run/Walk...what i've noticed here on MFP is that the majority (if not all) of folks who have met goal have a 5K pic--so you are certainly on track to success. Keep up the great work!
  • mk_hammer
    mk_hammer Posts: 105
    Options
    Congrats...you are doing a fabulous job and look great! What I really love is your avatar pic with what appears to be you celebrating finishing a 5K Color Run/Walk...what i've noticed here on MFP is that the majority (if not all) of folks who have met goal have a 5K pic--so you are certainly on track to success. Keep up the great work!

Thank you! Yep, that's me celebrating after finishing the Color Run 5K a few weeks ago. I'm doing another 5K in June - the Zombie Run. I think that pic will come out a little different than this one. :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!