Beachbody Challenge Group (Insanity, P90X, Turbofire, etc)

Options
Hello there! May is right around the corner and we will be starting a challenge group for anyone doing any beachbody program. We do not want to limit it to just Insanity, or just P90X, or just Turbofire, etc. These programs all take dedication and are each very challenging. This group is for accountability and support. We ask that those of you who join, post and comment daily, not only to keep yourselves accountable and motivated, but to keep spirits and motivation up in the group as a whole. We will share nutrition tips, and celebrate each others success. If you are interested, send me a message!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,671 Member
    Options
    Hello there! May is right around the corner and we will be starting a challenge group for anyone doing any beachbody program. We do not want to limit it to just Insanity, or just P90X, or just Turbofire, etc. These programs all take dedication and are each very challenging. This group is for accountability and support. We ask that those of you who join, post and comment daily, not only to keep yourselves accountable and motivated, but to keep spirits and motivation up in the group as a whole. We will share nutrition tips, and celebrate each others success. If you are interested, send me a message!
    If you make a group you can post a direct link to it if they want to join. That way you don't have your PM box fill up.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Antrius
    Antrius Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm interested in starting p90x.

Will you start a group?
  • thesinglecatlady
    thesinglecatlady Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Hip Hop Abs and will start the calendar program on May 1st. Till then I'm just getting to know the dvds. :)
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    I do body pump, cardio kick and spin but none are beach body.. Les Mills.