30 day shred

Options
Hi. I've been thinking about starting the Jilian Michaels 30 day shred. I don't have a hrm and was wondering if anyone could give me an estimate of how many calories I will burn. I know that everyone is different but I'm 5'2' and 158 lbs and 32 yrs old. If anyone is similar to my size and knows how much they burn, could you please share it with me?

Replies

• annabananas
    Options
    I have no idea about the calories, but I will tell you that I bought this workout because it was a 20 minute workout. I'm in right good shape...I can run a half marathon, but this workout left me breathless. It's a tough one. And an awesome workout! Worth buying. Just know it's a tough one.
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    I burn around 250 cals for Level 2....I lost 3 inches around my hips and waist in the first 10 days. do it, it's worth it!
  • ann2mauibeach
    ann2mauibeach Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just got it too. I already have her "No More Trouble Zones" and can only get thru half of that. I saw this at Target for $9.00 and thought I should get the last one. Anyway, good luck! Hang in there, she is really tough but gets the job done! :)