You motivate me!!

I started my new way of life by eating healthy and counting calories yesterday... i had NO intentions of exercising today :laugh: but after reading your posts, i really do feel motivated. i'm off to dust off my sneakers and I think I'll walk my dog, then maybe take a bike ride. Thank you from the bottom of my :heart: for your motivation.

Replies

• Lakshmi
    Lakshmi Posts: 15
    I started my new way of life by eating healthy and counting calories yesterday... i had NO intentions of exercising today :laugh: but after reading your posts, i really do feel motivated. i'm off to dust off my sneakers and I think I'll walk my dog, then maybe take a bike ride. Thank you from the bottom of my :heart: for your motivation.
  • Bekah
    Bekah Posts: 71 Member
    You go girl even if it is 30 min before you know it you will want to do more. I am glad to hear this site has already helped you.
  • Way to go! I hope that you enjoy your new lifestyle and continue to be motivated by others as you motivate them as well! Remember that every bit of change is one step in the right direction to reclaiming your life and improving the quality of it! Have fun!!!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Yay!! A step in the right direction. You will find you have so much energy and it feels great!!