Whose butt is this?

I appear to have had a butt and tummy transplant! Someone has taken my youthful pre children body and given me this overweight, unfit, tired body to work with. What should I do? How do I start?
Well I guess that this is the first step and for the rest of it I will be trusting that age old mantra......move more, eat less.

I hope that joining a forum I will find some support and some people to support that will help me keep focused on my goal which is to be able to feel better, move better, breathe better and yes, look better.

Goal 1 - lose 10lbs by 26th May as my new calorie intake plan thinks I'm capable of.
Goal 2 - to have lost 14lbs by my holiday on June 15th
Goal 3 - (a bigger one) to have lost 35lbs by August 1st (our national day)
Goal 4 - (even bigger) to have lost 40lbs by the time I arrive on my mother in laws doorstep on September 15th

Thanks for your interest if you have read this.
See you around the boards

Lauz

Replies

• LaSuiza
    LaSuiza Posts: 56 Member
    welcome here!

I think it's great that you have several 'smaller' goals and not one huge, unrealistic one..
    Go for it, you can do it!

oh and by the way.... are you swiss? :)
  • slender20
    slender20 Posts: 33 Member
    Hi,
    I have also just joined and loving this site already. Good luck with your weight loss. I do not follow a special diet at all, just try to limite portion sizes and chocolate and cake. That should do the trick, I hope.
  • Hello,

I'm not swiss but I live in switzerland. The french speaking area. An expat friend of mine suggested this site. She used it before she had an injury. I'm going to follow weight watchers as best I can but also stick within my calorie goal and not eat too little. Just better choices I guess.

However, on paper, it looks really simple.

Now where do I sign up for some will power supplements???
  • LaSuiza
    LaSuiza Posts: 56 Member
    everyone here is so motivated, inspiring and supportive that you'll get will power supplements for free! :)

salutations from the german part of Switzerland
  • My little sister lives in the german part, Saas Fee actually :)

I'm already feeling good by just having signed up. That was the easy part though..the rest is pretty daunting!
  • jb1164
    jb1164 Posts: 40 Member
    You'll never regret taking control of you! I've been here since Feb; I've lost 17lbs so far and it hasn't cost me anything, I haven't had to attend classes or humiliating weigh-ins, I can still eat the food I love (cheese), within the calorie allowance... I have never kept to a 'diet' for so long, although it's not really a diet, it's just about eating better and moving more.
    Good luck. You have made a great start...
    Jan :0)
  • Thank you all for you warm welcome. I feel less like I'm all alone out here in weight loss world!!
  • bergpa
    bergpa Posts: 148 Member
    I appear to have had a butt and tummy transplant!

Love it! I think my problem was a double tummy transplant!

Seriously, I think your goals are great and I wish you the best of luck!