Dieters Tea

lovmykids
lovmykids Posts: 51
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok so I used the Dieters tea to see if I could get things moving along. I used it after lunch. Now I see where it says to take after supper. How long does the tea take to start working? Should I stay at home the rest of the night and what about church in the morning! I hate using things that make you stay at home waiting!!!

Replies

• MBSNANA
    MBSNANA Posts: 149 Member
    I drink the Red Diamond diet tea alllll day long and it works alllll day long. But I also retain alot of fluid in my legs so it just helps to push the fluid out. I can tell a difference. I went two days with no diet tea and my feet and legs were so swollen that it hurt to walk. I just drink it and go where I need to. Just making sure I know where all the bathrooms are at. Same for church. On a Sunday morning service I can go at least five times. But I also take fluid pills my doctor has me on.
  • lovmykids
    I am using it for constipation. Are you using for fluid? It says to only drink this stuff once a day. Do you all take it more?
  • NCisME
    NCisME Posts: 41 Member
    I think there's 2 kinds of dieters teas..

One that makes you go # 1
    One that makes you go #2

The one I have makes you go #1..
  • leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    What are the ingredients? If it is senna it usually takes up to 12 hours. They say after supper so that it'll work by the time you wake up. If you take it earlier, you might wake up in the night to go.
  • lovmykids
    Yes it has senna
  • MBSNANA
    MBSNANA Posts: 149 Member
    I guess we are talking about different tea. Mine is just regular tea sweetened with spenda. It helps to get the fluid moving out. I go to bed with a glass on the desk beside me.
This discussion has been closed.