Today is the beginning!

Options
jess1430
jess1430 Posts: 9 Member
Hello, all!
My name is Jessica and I joined this website today. I have been dealing with my weight issues for 10 years, but I hit rock-bottom this past week. After failing to get pregnant, I was finally diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). If I ever hope to have another child, I MUST lose the weight. This was my wake-up call. So my ultimate goal is to lose 65 lbs,, with a mini-goal of 7 lbs by June 1st. I'd love to find some people with similar goals, to work with and support each other on this journey!

Replies

• amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome! This site has been beneficial! 'Glad you're here. You CAN reach your goal!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Peg007
    Peg007 Posts: 5
    Options
    Good luck to u Jessica. U can achieve anything u put your mind to. Set a goal and prove yourself right. I just joined this week too & have already found this site very beneficial and helpful in many ways. Again good luck to u.:smile::smile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the board. This is a great community and I think it will help you with your goal.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. There are other women on the site with PCOS. If you are looking for support or advice on that you can look for keywords in previous threads by clicking the search function that appears at the top of the forums.
  • jess1430
    jess1430 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement, and the advice! Much appreciated :smile: