share your 30 Day Shred results, pics???

Options

Replies

• ntanasiciuk
    ntanasiciuk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Day 1•17•30
    F25E2B8D-50DA-4E5E-9E83-43FC1719DCE9-5330-000002D6C9D2A96C.jpg

Just did day 15 of Extreme shed and shred. I highly recommend it if you like 30DS!!

all I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • ntanasiciuk
    ntanasiciuk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!

I've just done my first day of level 1 on 30 Day Shred!!
    Loved it! It seemed a lot easier than I imagined from reading some reviews....not saying it was easy though, just easier than I thought it would be!
    I'm guessing levels 2 and 3 are a lot harder?? :/
    I'm planning on doing it 3 times a week (with Blogilates and HIIT in between) I only have 2lb weights though......
    Exciteddddd!!

:D

If it is too easy, up your weights. I as doing 3 pounds and I got through it fairly easy. Didn't break too much of a sweat. That did not cause my body to struggle and adapt. There were NO CHANGES to my body in pounds or measurements (took them first day of level three urr). Decided to restart, this time with 5 pound weights. OH MY GOODNESS!! The DIFFERENCE that makes is crazy. Awesome crazy though! I break a sweat and it can definitely be hard. But I am noticing my arms looking nicer. woo hoo!! recommendation: UP YOUR WEIGHTS! :)
  • linzipinzi27
    linzipinzi27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I did day 9 today, and feeling much better, def have more endurance ( i can now do push ups almost all the whole way through the 30 seconds haha!!) ready to go up to level 2 and these results have def given me the motivation to carry on. I haven't seen any results yet but I am also having issues with food! I eat really healthy most of the time but seemed to have developed an intolerance or something to white potato/bread/rice etc so am slightly bloated eugh! Still pushing through tho so once diet is sorted i should see the results in my tummy! Fingers crossed :smile:
    Also i took 1 rest day then onto day 7 so i think 1 a week will work for me
  • nolachick
    Options
    wow these are some amazing results! I did 30DS for about 2 wks. i know i should have kept to it but i got frustrated and started doing turbo sculpt this week. i think i will mix them up bc TS has no cardio while 30DS does. but TS has more squats and lunges that focus on the legs yet its easier on my knees :)
  • belligerent599
    Options
    I had no discernible results with this program using 12's and 20's for weight and no modifications. Maybe it's not for people who are already conditioned, lol. Seemed a bit easy.
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Can anyone see a difference? Day 1 on the left and day 13 on the right
    29e021ac-fce7-4ae5-bb63-28be565c7503_zps178df311.jpg

Actually I see that you have less bra overhang. Keep going!

This has been a totally inspirational thread - I was doing 30DS but not regularly.
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I tried to do 30ds but found it hard to stick to because 1) it was killing my knees, even with doing the modified version and 2) after a few days the repetition waS kinda boring to me.
    Just wondering has anyone tried mixing it up with her other videos? I.e. 30ds a few days then ripped in 30then back to shred. Ect.
    I think I might try something like that o see if it is easier to stick to...as long as my knees hold up this time. :tongue:
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    i will always swear by it, hard work but well worth it, i have posted this pic before, but i think its really important to motivate

Snapshot_20130410_zpsd59a018a.jpg

Wow!!! Amazing results, I am gonna have to try this video again!
  • Sweetcherrytree
    Sweetcherrytree Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Clue me in what is this shred
  • cyndilie
    cyndilie Posts: 52
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd. You can buy it at WalMart for cheap or you can watch all levels on YouTube. I am on day 9, level 1. I'm 56 years old and this was a challenge, but I did the whole thing today without resting between sets. Not quite ready to move on to level 2 yet, so I think I'm going to do a few extra days of level 1 first.
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    Thanks u all get me more excited:) I am on day 4 today level two. I started on level two because i wanted it to be harder and every time i start at level one i get bored. I think when im done with 2 and 3 i may do 1 lol I know its weird or may just mix them all up for the last 10 days.
  • nolachick
    Options
    i will always swear by it, hard work but well worth it, i have posted this pic before, but i think its really important to motivate

Snapshot_20130410_zpsd59a018a.jpg

Wow!!! Amazing results, I am gonna have to try this video again!

these really are amazing results (notice her total time was 60 days tho)
  • ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I finished L1 today and lost 1lb and 3 inches so far! 1" from my waist, 1" from my hips and .5" from each thigh. It is a little mundane for me, but I am sticking with it because I want results!
  • beyondjupiter
    beyondjupiter Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    For those that have asked:

Level 1:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Level 2:

Level 3:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMN4g3D4ODE
  • bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I started 30ds on may 1 and so far i have lost 9.5inches.i am on day 7 level 2.so wen i am do i will post pics.i havent lost or gain weight since i started i weigh 170.i hope i start losing weight with this.tomorrow i will take another pic it will be day 8 level 2 pic i took a pic at day 3 level 1
  • cyndilie
    cyndilie Posts: 52
    Options
    Any ladies on here, 55+ years of age, trying Jillians 30 Day Shred? Am I kidding myself to think I can get results at my age (56)?I am on day 9, level and I don't "see" differences, although I admit I can feel a difference in my stamina from day 1 to now.
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pictures to share, but one thing that helped me keep at it the whole way is that I really wanted a DVD TV show that Netflix had 3 season's of but not the 4th, so I wanted the 4th season. So I told myself if i completed the 30DS I'd let myself buy it. Sure enough, I finished all 30 days! It helped a lot with motivation. :)
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Can anyone see a difference? Day 1 on the left and day 13 on the right
    29e021ac-fce7-4ae5-bb63-28be565c7503_zps178df311.jpg

Actually I see that you have less bra overhang. Keep going!

This has been a totally inspirational thread - I was doing 30DS but not regularly.

Thank you iggyboo93, for spotting a small difference cause I could not. Just to let you know I am also doing these 2 programs slim in 6 and walk at home with Leslie Sansone. I alternate the three and I do take rest days in between.
  • kasrosie
    kasrosie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 21 of the 30 Day Shred. I'm also mixing in some power walking and some other exercise DVDs. I have lost 9 total inches since I began! Not much weight at all though. I had gained 30 lbs after having to have a hysterectomy last April so I know I had absolutely no muscle before I began. I am feeling much stronger and am determined to stay motivated! I am also sticking to a 1200-1400 calorie diet. The hormonal changes from my surgery are making weight loss tougher than I imagined it would be. Love looking here for motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!